Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What would be a GOOD to add-onto the game...

Page: 1 of 1
 Zoi
08-22-2005, 8:41 PM
Like in the movies that when your shot landed on a wall or etc - the screen would flash. (Not all the time but Frequently it does) - not to cause seizures or anything, just would be cool. :thmbup1:

P.S Im new here, Hi. :)

P.S #2 And the sounds, the sounds in the movie when the blaster shot hit a wall were great. :)
 zerted
08-23-2005, 2:11 AM
I'm not sure about that. It might get pretty hard to see when a lot of noobs are running around missing, but then, it would be a nice effect.

Hello.
 Redtech
08-23-2005, 3:47 AM
More levels? :)
 Zoi
08-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Actually, that the flash would just take place if the shot was in the viewing area - Not behind you.
 stefanlinden
09-27-2005, 9:24 AM
Actually, that the flash would just take place if the shot was in the viewing area - Not behind you.
I think that is the best way if you want to do something with the flashing
 Redtech
09-28-2005, 3:28 AM
Saying that, if there's loads of stupid bots hitting the wall, millions will become epileptic overnight!
 FiStO-KiT
09-28-2005, 8:39 AM
Lol! anyway maybe more Certain level only Vehicles, like the cloud car. but say maybe a Slave 1/Firespray for Kamino(As a thing for Jango Fett),Wookiee Helicopter thingys(Dont know what they are, the catamarans maybe?). Thats what I would add-on
 Blackrider27
09-28-2005, 3:49 PM
a couple things

-a regular battle droid with a blaster rifle, AND a super battle droid though i think they have it in bf2
-different color troopers that vary on the environment.(ex. yellow troops for utapau, blue for jedi temple stuff like that)
 clonearcman
09-28-2005, 5:19 PM
I couldn't agree more. To addon to what blackrider said:
-More helicopter-like things (kinda like what wookies had)
-The rolling droid things for CIS on Kashyk
-Smarter neutral teams (except for wookies, they're smart enough)
 Blackrider27
10-09-2005, 10:46 PM
like what arc said more helicopter like gunships where when they hover they move a bit to be more realistic. Im happy to say they added something cool to the gunships. When you land one now you can still direct the motion its pretty cool
Page: 1 of 1