Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

EASTER EGGS YAY SHARE AND TRY

Page: 1 of 1
 kitmit13
08-19-2005, 3:15 PM
Hi share your easter eggs and funny things you can do like trying to pick people up lol do share!

my fav is typing in blam lol
 VampireNaomi
08-19-2005, 3:19 PM
Here (http://dod.dotagame.com/eggs.php) you can see a bunch of easter eggs. Have fun.
 kitmit13
08-19-2005, 3:21 PM
I already know all these
 VampireNaomi
08-19-2005, 3:23 PM
In that case I can't offer anything new, sadly.
 kitmit13
08-19-2005, 3:36 PM
oh ok then
 Shuz
08-20-2005, 9:17 AM
This thread just wrapped up nicely didn't it haha.
 gnome
09-05-2005, 1:33 PM
Here's something I've noticed that no-one online seems to have mentioned. In the DOD, there is a statue which Manny refers to as "the old head of the department". The statue is of Mictlantecuhtli, the Aztec god of the dead and the underworld.
 kitmit13
09-10-2005, 2:44 PM
hey cool
 Shuz
09-17-2005, 8:35 AM
I remember Manny saying something like "he was a real slave driver"
 Sanspoof
09-19-2005, 4:44 PM
Hahaha
 Chaos Anhell
01-06-2006, 2:54 AM
ok here is another, i havent see mentioned in the other sites. When you ask Chowchila Charlie about making passaports, he will asnwer you somethink like "We are undead we dont need passaports, we all live in one same nation and our king rides a pale horse". Anyway, he is making reference to the Bible, when in the Apocalipsis is supoused that the own Dead will come riding a pale horse with a sword on his hands killing all and send them to hell. Btw this makes a contradictory analysys, because i have just read that someone mentioned the Aztec god of the dead. Lol since im mexican this is pretty funny to me. anyway Aztec and Catholics? well, i have sense of humor and you? XD
Anyway if you dosnt bealibe me go and ask your grandparents abou the Apocalipsis and the 4 dead riders. XD

PD: Im new, nice to meet ya all is a great plasure. (Hell yeah, my ortografy and my spelling is so hoorrible. Please guys forgive me this time, is 5:00 AM and i cant stand in the computer anymore time)

I was just closing my firefox window when i analysed this. Right so much of us know that Manuel Calavare is mexican (as me) or he could be northamerican but raised by mexicans (i conclued this by his way of talking and his inglish talking, o for the most obious reason, the festival in the DOD or the concept of the dead in that way). Anyway the analisys is that clearly, Chowchola Charlie is from another country.maybe italian? maybe northamerican? i dont really know but what i know is that he is making reference to the bible, and Many, its making reference to the Aztecs, so, think about it.Both of them are demostraiting 2 diferent points of view's. Im sure that this wasnt planned but, well, another Ironical Tme Reflection for you.
 Kald0rei
01-16-2006, 4:05 AM
Watch Casablanca..
 gnome
01-21-2006, 1:05 PM
When Charlie makes that reference, I don't think he's talking literally. More likely, he is aware of the allusion to the Bible and is just speaking figuratively. It is no secret that GF is based around Aztec mythology, and therefore I'm not sure there's really a contradiction.

Nonetheless, the juxtaposition of the two references is amusing, in a strange and vaguely unpleasant way. :D
 nutmeg1992
02-03-2006, 5:31 AM
one time I played grim fandango and when manny was locked in that room he walked up to the room and he was gone. it happend again when he gets to the green house and he disapears behind the grass.
 VampireNaomi
02-03-2006, 5:47 AM
That's probably a bug with the graphics, though.
 nutmeg1992
02-03-2006, 6:35 PM
Even if it's a bug it's still pretty funny I'll try to find the picture.
Page: 1 of 1