Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need someone with jk2!

Page: 1 of 1
 bluestormtroope
08-18-2005, 9:49 PM
Hello, first off, thiese fourms rock. I know this thread might get locked, or deleted, but plz dont ban me, i dont know any better lol. I basiclly modded everything there is to mod in jka, so im bored. I was wondering if someone could send me the assets 0 and 1 for Jedi Outcast. This way, i can use the files from JO in JA and have extra modding fun! Ill make whoever sends them to me a coustom skin (if they want it). My email is yoink!. Thanks in advance!

P.S. mods, delete this is you think this is bad. But these fourms 'where my only hope' after a few weeks of searching.
 TK-8252
08-19-2005, 12:59 AM
Why not just reinstall? It'd be much quicker than sending those two massive files.
 bluestormtroope
08-19-2005, 10:49 AM
Because A) I havent held my JO cd in my hand for a few years now, who knows where it is!

B) When i TREIED to install it those years ago, the cd was so scratched that it wouldent take it.

And again, this isint a problem of my game getting corrupted, i want the files from Jedi outcast, so i can use them for fun, in jedi academy.
 Kurgan
08-19-2005, 6:16 PM
A) You'll have to either find your original CD or buy it again (don't worry, it's cheap, like $9 new last time I checked).

B) You can use an inexpensive CD/DVD cleaning kit to fix most scratched discs. After fixing, making a "cloned" disc for everyday use is advisable (though in the case of JKA you need an original disc in order to play single player without problems, for MP you can use a cloned, but not cracked disc). This lets you extend the life of your purchased game without having to worry. "Scratched discs" is a well known problem in gaming circles, that's why cd cleaning kits are so cheap and you can find them everywhere. On the other hand buying a decent cleaning kit can cost as much as buying this old game new, so you decide which is the better cost-benefit solution for you.

If you want to use the files from Jedi Outcast you have to get the game. If you own it already more power to you. The files are too huge to send (not to mention of questionable legality). You'd be better off getting them yourself. Sorry. Thread closed.
Page: 1 of 1