Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

"Please insert disk 0 with data.cab 3" WTH?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darkest Wolf
08-17-2005, 9:18 AM
I recently had to uninstall both jedi outcast and academy from my computer to gain some extra hard drive space, now I've brought an expansion for the hard drive but when I got to install Outcast half way through the installation I get the message "please insert disk 0 with data.cab 3" but the game dose not come with a disk 0 it just comes with 1 disk?

When I tried to reinstall Academy at about 4% through the installation I get the message "please insert disk 2 with data.cab 3" so I put disk 2 in and click ok then I get the message "please insert disk 0 with data.cab 4" WTH!? These is no disk 0 the game comes with 2 disks disk 1 and disk 2.

Any help with either of these problems would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
 acdcfanbill
08-17-2005, 11:48 PM
are you disc's scratched?
 Darkest Wolf
08-21-2005, 8:55 AM
are you disc's scratched?

No the disks are in mint condition.
 acdcfanbill
08-23-2005, 12:37 PM
well then i dunno :p
 Crow_Nest
09-01-2005, 9:21 AM
Installing an expansion probably uses more power i guess? (Correct me if im wrong) So maybe there isnt enough for your CD/DVD drive.
Page: 1 of 1