Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need some help with installing mp mods

Page: 1 of 1
 JedI_XtRmIsT
08-16-2005, 9:47 PM
i can't seem to get any mp mods to work right at all. i instal them the way the readme files say and go to play the game and i get a greyscreenand the game doesn't load could i be doing something worng? the mods are forcemod beta, forcemod 2, promod 3,0, and jedimod 1.2 any help is greatly appreciated
 Kurgan
08-17-2005, 8:43 PM
Code mods go into their own sub directory under GameData (where the game is installed). Then you run them from the in-game mod menu or a batch file.

Example, a mod named Promod3 could go into:

\GameData\ProMod\

NOT in base.

The above are code mods. Maps, hilts, skins, and that sort of thing that doesn't change gameplay, can go into your /base/ folder. Too many or conflicting mods can cause problems. Remove everything but the assets pk3's and start over if this happens.
 JedI_XtRmIsT
08-22-2005, 1:16 PM
yea thanx for the help i know how to install them i just forgot to update JK2 that was it did that the other day and they work fine now btw nice banner in signature kurgan

anyone know if they made a SP version of Promod? if so could some1 link me to it thanx
 acdcfanbill
08-23-2005, 12:58 PM
pretty sure it was MP only.
Page: 1 of 1