Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

who do you like form 1 and 2

Page: 1 of 1
 rhinomatt
08-15-2005, 5:26 AM
who out of the people you get to know would you like in KOTOR3?

for me its

mission

i think that bastala and Ad.carth will be in it also as they where in both 1 and 2!

thats why i think were going to be revan again!
 Soogz
08-15-2005, 2:12 PM
I also like Mission, most people think that she is annoying but I thought that she was a reay brilliant character.
 JediWatchman
08-15-2005, 2:29 PM
i think that bastala and Ad.carth will be in it also as they where in both 1 and 2!

Bastila is dead. I did really like Mission though. She should be in KotOR III. I think they should have more aliens. I like Twi'leks. I'd also like some really exotic aliens that you don't see much like that two-headed alien in the cantina in TSL.
 IndianaSolo
08-15-2005, 3:01 PM
Except for the two droids, no one. I want a brand new party. I don't mind if certain characters make cameos, but I don't want anyone except the two droids in my party from previous games.
 btyte
08-15-2005, 3:05 PM
Bastila is dead. I did really like Mission though.
Sorry man, but Bastila could be alive, and Mission could be dead. It just depends on the ending.

I would like to see Carth and Bastila back (lightside ending) giving a cameo telling you they found out where the "Unknown Regions" are. Also, you have to have the two droids, it's the SW tradition.
 rhinomatt
08-15-2005, 4:51 PM
Sorry man, but Bastila could be alive, and Mission could be dead. It just depends on the ending.

I would like to see Carth and Bastila back (lightside ending) giving a cameo telling you they found out where the "Unknown Regions" are. Also, you have to have the two droids, it's the SW tradition.

bastala is alive shes in kotor2 in a movie!!!!! :smash:
 The_Maker
08-16-2005, 11:58 AM
Bastilla can't die! :(
Shes the heroine of K1!

Anywho, I would like to see a return of one of the characters from k2 and k1, but new characters as well :)
 Andrelvis
08-16-2005, 12:29 PM

Oh, but we DO know where the 'Unknown Regions' are, if you've read Star Wars novels. It is the home to the blue-skinned and disciplined Chiss(the species of Grand Admiral Thrawn), and the Chiss Ascendancy rules over a part of it. Also from the Unknown Regions hail the Ssi-Ruuk(a dinosaur people who have an 'entechment' technology which uses living beings' vitality as energy). In the Unknown Regions there is as well the living planet Zonama Sekot, which moves on it's own and harbors a unique technology(which is used against the also-living technology of the Yuuzhan Vong in the New Jedi Order novel series).
 The_Maker
08-16-2005, 1:45 PM
WHAT!?!?!?!
Chiss!?!?
You cannot be seriously telling me Revan went off into an unknown region to fight some blue skinned freaks that weren't even official SWU material <_<

And what the &$*# is Zonama Sekot!!?! o.O Sounds like some sort of hawaiian fish.
I am sorry but if Lucas Arts put a bunch of EU crap into k3 I would be utterly depressed for weeks on end :(
 Andrelvis
08-16-2005, 1:58 PM
I dunno, but that's so far what we know to be in the 'Unknown Regions', and btw, 'Unknown Regions' isn't unknown as to where it is, but to what is in it. It is a 'hole' in the charted galaxy.

And while the EU DOES have some pretty crappy stuff(think Palpatine's clone...argh...), there are some interesting things, and the Chiss and Zonama Sekot IMHO are one of them. Though I do admit I would prefer KotOR III to be set in the known galaxy, in planets we haven't seem in a KotOR game yet. But maybe I can have both Csilla and Coruscant in one game:D
 rhinomatt
08-16-2005, 1:59 PM
me too!!!
 Aleggy
08-17-2005, 7:31 AM
ok heres the problem with trying to include npc's from 1 and 2, the surviving npc's in each game depend on how you ended each game and in tsl they did do a Q&A thing to find out what sex revan was and how k1 was finished, and this could earn you a couple of cut scenes of bastilla and carth and uyou even get 1 conversation with carth, how they would go about it in k3 to get a possability of all of them is a question of 'if they can be bothered to put all that extra cutscenes and dialogue just so that you might see or speak to them'

and the problem with trying to include a previous pc is simple they could be male or female and thats before you get to see what they look like, as we had a choice of several faces, they might get you to play as a previous pc but even then you would then in theory already have a dozen feats or so as well as force powers from the start wich would be uncharacteristic of a rpg wich likes you to start off with nothing and work your way up

i believe that the pc will probably be a whole new character, and the only npc's to be included will be t3 amd hk, and that we'll get to hear about reven and the exile, as for everything else we'll see lol
 AJL
08-20-2005, 9:59 AM
I think it would be nice to see some old party members again...

- T3 and HK-47 should definitely join your party again...

- Mission and Zaalbar could be in your party again...
(or maybe two female Twi'lek jedi sisters instead...)

- Carth, Jolee and Bastila should be there in the game so
you get to see them and talk to them but they shouldn't
join your party...

- Revan and the Exile propably should be mentioned but I
don't really want to see them...

- And the TSL characters... I don't really care if we see
them again or not but they shouldn't be in your party...
(Visas could be there... maybe... and lead you to the
darkside...)
 Bob Lion54
08-20-2005, 1:21 PM
Does Jolee die if you go darkside?

If not, I would like him to be your mentor. He was already old, but they could make him like "the Ancient" from the "Kung Fu: the Legend Continues."

Jolee- "Grasshopper, do not use your lightsabre as a toothpick."
PC- "OW!!! I need a dental droid."
Jolee- *throws hands in air and shakes them slightly* "Padawans these days."

The other charactors I would want to be back die if you play darkside, other than the droids.
 Darth Moeller
08-20-2005, 3:10 PM
I want the droids (but not G0-T0) back, and nobody else. I think a whole new party besides them would be excellent.
 Aleggy
08-21-2005, 4:41 AM
ok i know this is off topic but DarthMoeller i noticed your prince of pwning where i am registered user, how do i change my title, i'm not saying i want to be prince of pwning but im not to keen on registered user either lol
 Mira Dona
08-21-2005, 4:49 AM
i'm not saying i want to be prince of pwning but im not to keen on registered user either lol

You need 1000 posts.
 Darth Moeller
08-21-2005, 9:37 AM
i'm not saying i want to be prince of pwning but im not to keen on registered user either lol
Good. Only I am the Prince of Pwning.

Back on topic...

@ Lion: Yes, Jolee dies if you are DS
 Bob Lion54
08-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Good. Only I am the Prince of Pwning.

Back on topic...

@ Lion: Yes, Jolee dies if you are DS

That sucks.
Thanks for the ninfo, DM.
 Captain_H
08-21-2005, 10:39 AM