Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

force protect

Page: 1 of 1
 dphares
08-12-2005, 1:07 AM
the one that protects you from energy weapons..... does that include lightsabers?
 Kurgan
08-12-2005, 3:46 AM
Well yes. Protect doesn't protect you completely, it just reduces damage normally taken from stuff. So it may save you, but it won't stop you from dying just because it's on.
 Lathain Valtiel
08-12-2005, 4:09 AM
Pretty much. You have Rage for that.
 acdcfanbill
08-12-2005, 11:58 AM
and falling damage, in fact any damage of any kind is reduced with force protect :)
 riceplant
08-12-2005, 12:19 PM
The falling damage thing is really useful, I'd recommend binding protect to a key, rather than using 'use force', in case you fall off something (or are pushed, hehe...). I didn't think it protected against dark force, though, except being thrown off something with grip.
 Kurgan
08-15-2005, 2:12 AM
I'm not sure if it did or not. It doesn't stop you from being gripped. But I know that Lightning attacks shields, so perhaps it might reduce some of the Force powers damage. Have to test it to be sure...
Page: 1 of 1