Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor III Plot

Page: 1 of 1
 TheExileReturns
08-11-2005, 9:58 PM
For Kotor III, I think the game should start off with Admiral Carth Onasi visiting the newly reformed Jedi Council on Dantoine (whose members should be Brianna, Atton, Mira, Visas and Bao Dur. They (you) would be giving Carth an idea of how the last game ended. (Light side or Dark) as well as give him a holo-disc of what the Exile looks like. This would set the perameters for the game and the direction it would take from there on. Some new padawan (you)would be the PC for this third game and would be charged with finding both Exile and Revan's whereabouts with T3 and HK47. Admiral Carth would provide the Padawan with a holo-disc of Revans' appearance. (Both Revans' and Exiles' appreances on the holo-discs would be set at the beginning of the game, by choosing from a selection- much like you choose for your PC in Kotors I & II)

I think the Ebon Hawk should not be used in this game, it should be a different ship.

What's everybody else think?

"I find your lack of faith disturbing..." Darth Vader.

EDIT: Welcome to the Forums! :waive1:
I moved this post to this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=150731)

Since this is still a relatively new forum, we're trying to keep things straightened out and relative topics combined. Looking forward to your input here at LF :D - ChAiNz.2da
Page: 1 of 1