Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

the things i want from KOTOR3

Page: 1 of 1
 rhinomatt
08-11-2005, 6:42 PM
1) to oncemore be revan!
bastala and carth say in kotor2 in a movie to the exile to tell him something and also said do you think he recognised us! i hope we are revan but the exile finds us!

2) for them not to change the way they fight!
the fighting in the games is unique and i love it, it creates a game that is more about the lerning and stratergy than if you know how to press sertain butens in a sertain order to do a move!

3) to lern how the exile got the ebon hawk!
i carnt work it out! and it must have been in the hands of others aswell if that man that confronts you that tells you its it is his is not lieing.

4) for bio and obis to join up!
they both did awsome jobs but it would be better if they joined up and gave each other tips ect.....

(sos for spellings)
your thoughts.........
 Jeff
08-11-2005, 7:14 PM
1) to oncemore be revan!
bastala and carth say in kotor2 in a movie to the exile to tell him something and also said do you think he recognised us! i hope we are revan but the exile finds us!Though it may be cool to be Revan, I don't think Revan wil be the PC, I think it will either be a new character or the Exile. Probably a new character.

2) for them not to change the way they fight!
the fighting in the games is unique and i love it, it creates a game that is more about the lerning and stratergy than if you know how to press sertain butens in a sertain order to do a move!I agree with you on this :)

3) to lern how the exile got the ebon hawk!
i carnt work it out! and it must have been in the hands of others aswell if that man that confronts you that tells you its it is his is not lieing.The world may never know.

4) for bio and obis to join up!
they both did awsome jobs but it would be better if they joined up and gave each other tips ect.....They will never do this unfortunately, though I would love it if they would.
 rhinomatt
08-11-2005, 7:19 PM
Though it may be cool to be Revan, I don't think Revan wil be the PC, I think it will either be a new character or the Exile. Probably a new character.
why do you think that?

I agree with you on this :)
Thanks

The world may never know.
:(

They will never do this unfortunately, though I would love it if they would.
why not?, after all bio was the ones who advised lucasarts to use obis as they where bussy doing jade empire!
 Jeff
08-11-2005, 7:22 PM
why do you think that?
Because the story ended so wide opened for the Exile to go find Revan. Either that, or a totally new character because its hard to have the Exile because he would have to start at a high level. That is also one of the reasons I don't think Revan will be the character, he would have to be a super-high level.

why not?, after all bio was the ones who advised lucasarts to use obis as they where bussy doing jade empire! $$$
 rhinomatt
08-11-2005, 7:34 PM
Because the story ended so wide opened for the Exile to go find Revan. Either that, or a totally new character because its hard to have the Exile because he would have to start at a high level. That is also one of the reasons I don't think Revan will be the character, he would have to be a super-high level.

unless revan was found by the sith and they locked him away and then bastala and admaral carth storm in with hundreds of jedi and rescue him but he had fully regained his memory and asked to be forgiven and then the exile and others storm into the newly formed jedi council run by bastala saying all the stuff he had done.
then all of a suden he sees reven and has a flashbackof fighting alongside him and pulls out his saber and shounts master and is about to kill bastala when reven shouts no and the exile runs off and the 1st mishon is finding him.

[the jedi council will have reformed as bastala and all the other jedi join and for some reason no sith atack]
 ChAiNz.2da
08-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Merged this thread with this one here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=150567&page=3)

:)
Page: 1 of 1