Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I miss adventure games

Page: 2 of 2
 urluckyday
06-21-2006, 7:23 PM
Well good luck finding both...Grim Fandango just got taken off of LA's store, and now it is like...expensive...especially on Ebay...
 Frenkieee
06-22-2006, 8:15 AM
Maybe you all are against it... but I've found a torrent called LucasArts Adventures Mega Pack! It includes every single adventure made by LucasArts, including all soundtracks, manuals, covers and everything. I must confess I've downloaded it since I wanted to play some of the adventures like the Monkey Island series, which I'm not able to find in stores here (Holland), and I haven't got an credit card or such so I'm not able to buy stuff online.

*Link removed by VampireNaomi* I'm not really against torrents myself (I've downloaded quite a bit of TV shows), but it's a common idea not to post them on forums. Everyone interested enough can find the sources on their own. ...Wow, I actually got to do some moderating for a change! :)
 James Isaac
06-22-2006, 8:43 AM
Posting that here is probably not a good idea. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules. I'd edit your post and delete the link if I were you.
 Frenkieee
06-22-2006, 7:06 PM
Sorry for posting the link. Thank you for not banning me ;)
 VampireNaomi
06-23-2006, 3:46 AM
No problem. And I highly doubt I have the power to ban anyone. :D
Page: 2 of 2