Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Taris Bombardment Sirvours

Page: 1 of 1
 steven
08-05-2005, 8:16 AM
Not all of the people on Taris died when the levithan and over sith captail ships fired weapons at the city planet. The buildings were reduced to rubbel, the walk ways were sent flying straight to Taris' surface but the strong sirved.

And they wanted revenge. But even though Taris was nothing but derbis of a once wealthy planet, the sith auto-laser turrets stood in place, stopping the jedi knight bastila or any sivours from escape.

==Rules==
No god moding, no spamming,ect.
No killing ones character without their permission or mine.
No force users.
You cant escape Taris alone, your going to need the help of other menbers.
Im am the thread master.
This rpg will be spilt into chapters. I will decide when the chapters change and what to call them.

Name:
Weapons:
Armour:
Skills: Weapon skils:heavy, medium or light
Armour kills(2):^^ ^^ ^^
Other skills: piolting, computer skills,ect.
Bio(optional):

Character example:
Name:Bob
Species:human
Weapons:vibro blade
Armour:light armour
Skills: Weapon skils:light
Armour skills:light
other skills:demolition
Bio(optional):he works for jaggo the hutt untill the hutt was squashed by the roof.

Chapter one:The levithan strikes.

After a week of searching for the jedi knight known as bastila and the two republic soliders than follow her, Malak have grown tired of waiting. He orderes the sith ships to aim at the city planet and fired abon it. Hoping to kill bastila in the prosess.
 The_Maker
08-06-2005, 11:06 PM
I would highly suggest using spell check before you start an RP.
E.g. its spelled "survivors" and "survived" no "Sirvours"

Just my two cents ;)
Page: 1 of 1