Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

how do you get hanharr?

Page: 1 of 1
 guybroom
08-04-2005, 2:59 PM
How do you get Hanharr instead of Mira? I have heard that you have to be dark side when you are on Nar Shaddar, but I am on Goto's ship, I'm dark side and Mira is in my party.

Can anyone explain what I have done or havent done?
 warchild75
08-04-2005, 3:01 PM
I think you have to be dark side before you meet either of them. :sithk:
 Venom750
08-04-2005, 3:02 PM
You have to be DS maybe 10% just to be safe and you meet him by the console in nar shardaa instead of Mira
 DarthPeldorJoi
08-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Just be Dark Side when you get to Nar Shaddaa. Neutral or Light Side gets you Mira. You will know which one you get when you go to the docks after getting the message from Visquis. If Mira approaches you right away then you are getting her. If not then you are getting Hanharr.
 JediConsularAD
08-05-2005, 10:22 AM
It is my understanding that you have to be very dark side to get hanharr and he is definately worth it, he can kill a sith lord without taking hardly any damage.
 Bastila
08-05-2005, 12:33 PM
It is my understanding that you have to be very dark side to get hanharr and he is definately worth it, he can kill a sith lord without taking hardly any damage.

You just have to be a bit DS, also i didn't find Hanharr that useful really.
 The_Maker
08-05-2005, 3:31 PM
I didn't like Hanhar period. If you are going to put a wookie into a star wars game why not give him at least SOME character? Instead all I get is this giant demonic walking carpet on my ship and he is rather droll to say the least. :disaprove
 Venom750
08-05-2005, 6:07 PM
i didn't find Hanhaarr really that scary because he looks to much like a teddy bear and Mira kicks his ass so easily but i do like how you can break his will and bind he to you.
 guybroom
08-07-2005, 12:58 PM
I was DS and I didnt get him. I was past the grey area on the character screen and I got Mira. I was about 5% or so within the red (I think)
Page: 1 of 1