Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help in glorias theater

Page: 1 of 1
 chillenbob
08-04-2005, 12:34 AM
need help with plays i dont think i have any and the onlt two i think i see seem to high up to reach im stuck on the dragon and the happy side of the dragon the plays are the sparkling things right well any help would be appreciated and if i do have plays where are they thaks
 Alphanaut64
08-04-2005, 7:29 PM
Hey chillenbob, the point of the theater is to get to the catwalk....to do that u have to set up the plays in the right order and then use the microphone to play them.

(P.S. since i see that u are new here u wanna be friends.) :)
 chillenbob
08-04-2005, 9:35 PM
microphone ok ill try that thanks im guessing thats by the script lady sure we can be friends
 chillenbob
08-06-2005, 10:30 PM
yes i know thats the objective to get to the catwalk what im asking is how to get two scripts on the dragon and the nice screen before i dont know if i have anyscripts i thought i did but i didnt remember i quit and tried the other people in the area and microphone what microphone if i had any scripts i think i gave them to the stage lady or if the first two sripts are on the dragon and the nice stage before how do you get them i cannot seem to jump high enough
 chillenbob
08-07-2005, 1:56 AM
OK NEVER MIND FOUND WHAT I WAS MISSING IM ON TO THE CRITIC NOW HOW TO GET BACK UP HMM
Page: 1 of 1