Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Which next Gen Console are you looking forward to?

Page: 1 of 1
 starmark2k
08-02-2005, 3:14 AM
This is just a poll to find out what next generation console you are already planning on getting or looking forward to play. I know at the moment we don't now much about any of them but this could also be a place to stick information them.
 Bastila
08-02-2005, 6:54 AM
For me its got to be the Xbox360
 Lynk Former
08-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Nintendo Revolution. While I know that most people will go for the PS3 and Xbox360, they're going for the PC gaming path. Nintendo on the other hand wants to change and enhance the way games are played.
 TheOssusKeeper
08-03-2005, 9:38 AM
the PS3 for me please, it's awesome....
 IG-64
08-04-2005, 8:07 PM
Revolution. First of all, SSB3 is going to be a release game, and it's also going to be out-of-the-box online, which is more than awesome. And from reading faq's and interviews it looks like the Revolution is going to be the cheapest. Not to mention the big mystery which is supposed to revolutionize the way games are played.

Xbox games are all the same, and they don't appeal to me so bleh (believe me, i've seen all the announced games). Except maybe Gears of War, but theres rumors that might be released on PC.

PS3 looks cool but it also looks very expensive.
 ZBomber
08-04-2005, 9:50 PM
Revolution. If not for the ability to play all the old NES games, then just for SSBM Online. <3
 El Sitherino
08-04-2005, 11:20 PM
Revolution.
 Bob Lion54
08-04-2005, 11:59 PM
Revolution!!
I don't play console games much, but I'm getting a Revolution just for Zelda. Though Im sure I will find other games worth playing.

I have every Nintendo console so far. The others are trying to do too much. Sure, they may be fancy and cool, but I want a gameing console. Not a second computer.

Did I mention I'm a Legend of Zelda fan?
 starmark2k
08-05-2005, 3:45 AM
Although it is the one we know the least about, from what we do know it had to be the [i]Revoulution[i]. Not only will you be able to download every console game on the N64 and previous but the release games all sound great. super smash brothers 3, metroid prime 3 Legend of zelda (it will have a fancy name).
 Lynk Former
08-05-2005, 9:06 PM
Rumour has it that it may be possible to go beyond just Nintendo made games with the virtual console feature...
 ZBomber
08-05-2005, 9:30 PM
Rumour has it that it may be possible to go beyond just Nintendo made games with the virtual console feature...

What do you mean? Games made by Nintendo? Games on the Original Nintendo? Games that work on any Nintendo System?
 Lynk Former
08-06-2005, 2:27 AM
People still love Sega and the games that have appeared on a Sega console.
 ZBomber
08-06-2005, 3:43 AM
People still love Sega and the games that have appeared on a Sega console.

Having those on Revolution would be great! I'd love to play games like Echo and Jurassic Park again :)
 Bob Lion54
08-06-2005, 6:50 AM
I used to love Echo!!

I hope Lynk is right about that. *crosses fingers*
 shukrallah
08-07-2005, 9:25 PM
Not all the games will be available on the Revolution. What I will do is check out the revolutionary factors (I know I will like it) and buy that, then when the PS3's price drops buy that.

I just don't like that new $60 game price.
Page: 1 of 1