Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GFN stole the green forum

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
07-31-2005, 7:43 AM
No, I'm not sure if it can be made more green, or more Nightlighty... I will see.

And I'm sure everyone is hoping that it won't happen... :)
 Sallim
07-31-2005, 10:24 AM
And I'm sure everyone is hoping that it won't happen... :)
Well ̉‘em ...true.

:P
 LiMP RABBiT
07-31-2005, 11:39 PM
Bring back the green. That wonderous sickly green. The one that comes between sickly yellow and sickly blue. We NEED it.

I hope you can get it back. I hate this new, dark setting. Gives me the heeby jeebies.
 Thrik
08-01-2005, 1:02 AM
Of course you can have green! I don't have the old forum palette available, so do you want me to just base it off the Nightlight site? ;
 davrosthedalek
08-01-2005, 1:48 AM
Of course you can have green! I don't have the old forum palette available, so do you want me to just base it off the Nightlight site? ;

uh....does this mean they are...*gulp* watching us? Do they know of the badgers.....uhh guys I uhh have to go somehwere...yea on a completely unrelated issue.
 MJ
08-01-2005, 1:50 AM
You'll be amazed at how closely Nightlight is watched sometimes. Apparently I'm high risk and unpredictable. Yeah, can you believe that?

That'd be tops, Thrik. This dark colour scheme is spooking me. Can I also come up with a new Nightlight styled banner for up top?
 Thrik
08-01-2005, 8:49 AM
Sure. Just try to make sure it tiles sideways, since it'll keep growing and growing horizontally for people on higher resolutions. Generally we just have a tiling background, then a left-aligned "logo" jpeg/gif -- you'll see what I mean if you highlight around a bit at the top.
Page: 1 of 1