Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Real Sith---Beyond The Veil

Page: 1 of 5
 Aristotйlēsticus
07-30-2005, 4:29 PM
this is a story i once posted in the cantina, and now i will post the Chronicles of this story:

The Chronicles of the Real Sith:

Part I
The Real Sith (the very beginning):

For a long time ago, the sith lived in the planet of Korriban, they were a primitive people. Fighting with each others, they had a prophecy tells that: "in the time of the greatest despair there shall come a savior, he will bring peace and glory to the sith, and he will be known as the son of the suns", and after a period of time the DARK JEDI landed on the planet of Korriban, amazed by their magic and forces, the sith believed that the dark Jedi is their prophesied saviors, thus the dark Jedi elevated themselves to god-like status on Korriban, becoming the rulers of the Sith people.
Being enslaved by the dark Jedi, some of the sith realized the truth, that these people are not their saviors, thus they tried to rebel against them but the great dark lord of the sith MARKA RAGNOS perishes their hopes for salvation, still their leader Siin El-Zayka was able to escape from Korriban with some people into the outer rim. The sith were amazed by the space as the dark Jedi forbade them from flying in order to keep them under their control, anyway Siin's ship landed in the surface of undiscovered planet named Samaraa and they lived there without any disturbance.

Part II
Knights of the Old Republic:

Through time the real sith were growing stronger and they started to put a plan to revenge the dark Jedi who enslaved them once, and revenge the Jedi who were the reason behind the dark Jedi's invasion. A dark lord of the sith named Darth Tranka, was able to convince the Mandalore to unleash a war against the republic, and then he took Jedi Master Kriea as his apprentice and named her DARTH TRAYA. Revan destroyed the Mandalorians and discovered the presence of the real sith so he conquered the republic in order to make it stronger to face the real sith, but Tranka was aware of Revan's plan thus he cheated his apprentice Malak and lead him to betrayed his master and so, Revan's plane was doomed as the real sith had more time to build their army and make it stronger. After a period of time Revan succeeded in killing his apprentice and traveled deep in to the outer rim to find the real sith empire, meanwhile Traya was manipulating another man known as The Exile to kill her apprentice Nihilus then join her to bring death to the force. She had failed in that and met her demise at the hands of The Exile himself, who followed Revan into the outer rim.

Part III
The Dark Tranquility:

Revan and The Exile met each others in one of the real sith base, and after many dangerous missions the two reached Darth Tranka's ship, and there Tranka reveals his plans of choosing one of them as an apprentice, and that he knew that Traya will betray him thus he was looking for another apprentice, and then he was able to make them fall into the dark side as the two fought each others but the arrival of their friends including Bastila, Carth, Visas and Mandalore made them return to the light side as the two united their forces and defeated Tranka and his fleet was destroyed, but they didn’t destroy the sith order as they didn’t reach the planet Samaraa, thanks to the stars and moons that are close to each others because of a very strong magnetic field which make a veil that covered Samaraa and make it unseenable, however Tranka's son Kabaan rebuild the order a new era of peace covered Samaraa once again.
 Aristotйlēsticus
07-30-2005, 4:33 PM
Part IV
The great conflict of the sith:

The era of lord Kabaan has came into an end as lord Ghan begun a hidden war against the dark lord of the sith, and by the time, a lot of sith lords have joined the cause of Darth Ghan who demands that the leadership of the sith must goes to the strongest sith lord not to the older son of El-Zayka family, and that lead the two sides of the sith to a war, the weaker side in this war was obviously Kabaan El-Zayka's side, the rebellions lead by Ghan himself broke Kabaan's last defenses and enter Nobahar palace and were on the verge of wining the battle but Kabaan was planning to make them enter the palace then he will blow the palace up and his plan goes right as Ghan and his troops fell in this trap and as a result they were dead and Kabaan was the winner as his dynasty continued to rule the real sith.

Part V
The Rising of Darth Senceros

200 years after the great conflict of the sith, there was a sith lord named Darth Sinceros, who believed to be the last of Lord Ghan's seed, he was planning to have his revenge from the El-Zaykas by killing the Dark Lord of the Sith: Darth Babek.
Darth Sinceros made a trap for Babek's son Atal, then a group of 12 sith lords attacked him, Atal fought bravely and killed 4 of them but he fall in the end, after his son's death while his younger son is away from Samaraa and no one heard of him since 4 years, Lord Babek begun to feel frustrated and confused thus Sinceros begin to act as his best friend and manipulating him to make him kill his followers in order to be alone without anyone to aid him, soon Darth Babek took Sinceros as his apprentice and exiled his former one: Darth Raad, then Sinceros felt that it’s the right time to make his final step and he killed his master while he was sleeping, and accused Raad for this murder, and then married his widow Queen Norah and proclaimed the title of the Dark Lord of the Sith taking his daughter Darth Enigma as an apprentice.
 Aristotйlēsticus
07-30-2005, 4:37 PM
Rules:

*I am the thread master, and I suggest that stingerhs to be the mod.
*PM me if you want to suggest some moves that affects the storyline.
*No god moding
*No controlling other people's characters (unless they give you permission)
*every player must has only one char (he will be able to play with another if his char died).
*You can be anything except a Jedi coz we are in a planet Jedi don’t know about it.
*Before you post you must mention the place where your character in.
*Try to be yourself, like you are in real life coz that will make the story more exciting.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Aka:
Species:
Affiliation:
Alliance : (Senceros or El-Zayka)
Ship: (if you have one)
Appearance:
Weapons:
Picture: (it will help us imagine the characters and make the story looks like a real game)
Bio:

Prologue:

A long time in a galaxy far, far away…
Darth Sinceros the Dark Lord of the Real Sith ruled Samaraa with an iron hand as he sent his troops to track down every man allied with El-Zayka dynasty, in this critical situation, Queen Norah sent a message to Darth Raad, the former apprentice of the falling sith lord Darth Babek, asking him to find her lost son and complete his training in order to make him a powerful sith lord to end Darth Sinceros's rule…
Because of his hidden love for her and his respect for his previous master he accepted the mission and fly in to the space to search the last heir of El-Zayka's throne….

Main Characters:

Darth Sinceros: (playable)
Male, Sith, age: unknown
the dark lord of the sith
Place: the Nobahar palace in Samaraa

Darth Enigma: (playable)
Female, Sith, age: 17
the dark lord's apprentice and daughter

Queen Norah: (playable)
Female, Sith, age: 31
the Queen of Samaraa

Darth Raad: (playable)
Male, Sith, age: 35
the exiled apprentice of Darth Babek
Place: Mostafar system

Azdashir (Darth Khaos)
Male, Sith, Babek's lost son.
 Aristotйlēsticus
07-30-2005, 4:40 PM
My PC:

Name: Azdashir El-Zayka
Aka: Darth Khaos
Species: Sith
Affiliation: The Real Sith
Alliance: El-Zayka
Ship: the Black Voyagerhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/Korfredonn/TheBlackVoyager.jpg)
Appearance: long black hair, white skin and full black eyes (the sith don’t have a pupil in their eyes, only one color). And always has a rosary his father once gave it to him in his hand.
Weapons: two red curved lightsabers, Darth Khaos's robe and mask.
Picture: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/Korfredonn/AzdashirDarthKhaos.jpg)

Bio: Azdashir is Darth babek's and Queen Norah's youngest son, he was trained the way of the sith from a very young age, but unlike many of his age he was yearning for more knowledge about the force, and everyone saw in his brother Atal as the stronger and the heir of his father's throne, thus he decided at the age of 17 to travel to the republic space in order to learn more, during his traveling he encountered many struggles and survived, he has been to Yavin, where he visited Exar Kun's temple, the one who always impressed Azdashir along with his apprentice Ulic Quel-Dorma, in spite of the hatred between of the dark Jedi and the real sith. He also visited Korriban the real sith's ancient home, where he knew about a prophecy of the real sith in an ancient temple, that prophecy that turn his people to a slaves for the dark Jedi, and in all his journey he was learning more and more about the force, at last he reached Courusant and saw the heart of the republic, thus he developed a clear but not final thoughts of a new sith order.
 steven
08-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Name:Zarlak Wolf
Aka:Darth Zarlak
Species:Human/Sith
Affiliation:The real sith
Alliance : El-Zayka
Ship:none. But he is an expert piolt
Appearance:*look at picture*
Weapons:none.He lightsaber was taken from him
Picture:http://emu.makii.pl/imagetemp/metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-pic1.jpg)
Bio:Zarlak was found by a sith on the dark side planet of Korriban. His mother abdond him, accuesing him of being evil. Well she was right. Zarlak was a promising padawan and a good general.
======================
======================
======================

I was sitting in a cell block in the prison ship. I had a cell mate, a male rodian, but he was an ugly alien, so i killed him. I there was a force barrier preventing me from using my force powers to escape. But that was okay. Next to my cell block was another jedi. This jedi is wanting by the sith, alive. I was sent to track him. I had done my part. Now i just needed to wait for the sith to come.
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-02-2005, 5:06 PM
Place: in the black voyage, somewhere between Korriban and Dantooine.

"nooooooooo"
Darth Khaos woke up, the vision of his family hunted him still, he saw only pain and suffering, he knew that he must go back to Samaraa, but he swore an oath to his father that he wont come back until he become a great sith lord, he activated the auto-pilot then he went to sleep again….
 DarthSion101
08-03-2005, 3:34 PM
Name: Drekker
Species: Half breed, Human/Sith
Affiliation: The Sith
Alliance: Darth Sinceros
Ship: The Fist of Ragnos. A Massive Dreadnought. http://rpggamer.org/shippics/sithdreadnaught.jpg)
Appearance: 6'3" 208lbs. Muscled. Long black pants, knee high jack boots, with sith runes on them. no shirt. His skin which once was a reddish color, is now a pale and cracked gray, from Darkside corruption. His head is bald.His eyes are blood red. His back and chest are covered with ancient sith tattoo's and scars. His face is more human looking than Sith, aside from the darkside corruption, and red eyes. http://www.pcgamer.com/images/k2_pic1.jpg)
Weapons: A Single red bladed lightsaber. The hilt is black, and is covered with tiny and intricate sith designs.
Bio: Drekker's father was a powerful Sith, and his mother was a human. He was born on the ancient Sith world of Ziost. He is a master with a saber, and possesses both tremendous physical strength, and strength in the force.
 starmark2k
08-04-2005, 7:15 AM
Name:Hades ki-no'ma
Aka: Darth Exuro
Species: Sith
Affiliation: The Real Sith
Alliance: El-Zayka
Ship: The Trident (A smaller version of the laviathan)
Appearance: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/starmark2k/Heinrich.jpg)
Weapons: Crimson Lightsaber.

Bio: Hades became the head of the Ki-no'ma family after the death of his father, This also made him the captain of his familys intradictor starship The Trident. The ki-No'ma family have always been loyal to the El-Zayka, fighting along side them in The great conflict of the sith the family helped them keep control of the planet Samaraa. Now Hades wishes to help the El-Zayka by finding Azdashir El-Zayka and bringfng him back to Samaraa.

Location: Bridge Of he Trident, hiding behind the last planet of the Korriban system.

Darth Exuro stood looking at a holographic display of the planet Korriban, he turned to his younger brother and operations officer who was also standing by the display.

"Can they detect us?" Darth Exuro asked

"No, as long as we keep the last planet between us and them we should be fine."

"Scan the whole system, i need to know if he is here."

"Aye My lord."

A few moments passed as the young officer began to use his console, When the time was up he looked up at his older brother.

"No sign of anything around the system but he may be on Korriban. we can't scan there without compromissing owr persission."

"Get a shuttle ready i'll go down to the planet... alone."
 DarthSion101
08-04-2005, 1:05 PM

Drekker thinks to himself and reflects, as his troops and bridge officers scurry about the ship.
" I can sense a great disturbance in the force. Something is coming, something is happening I can feel it. Soon there will be a great and brutal conflict. One that will consume all of the sith, new and old. Surely my lord Sinceros has felt this as well. I long to stain my hands with the blood of those who would defy my master......but i will wait until the time is right, a time when my enemy steps forward into the night, I will hide there in the darkness, and when the time is right I will strike."
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-04-2005, 1:20 PM
OOC: good work guys but hope that anyone who would like to join us after that, to take a Main Character.
 DarthSion101
08-04-2005, 2:27 PM
OOC: If noone else takes control of Sinceros, I wouldn't mind using him as well.
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-04-2005, 2:38 PM
OOC: read the rules((every player must has only one char)) thus if you wish to, edit your posts to make them belong to Sinceros.
 steven
08-04-2005, 4:00 PM
Somthing was wrong. My allies should of come by now. The quarren prison gaurd looked inside my cage "Somthing wrong?" he said with a snicker
"I'm just fed up looking at your ugly face" Some idiot in the cage oposite me.
"Shut up!"shouted the quarren angrly at me
"What you going to do about it?" I said with a smerk on my face
"Shut up or else i'll come in there and beet the daylights out of you" threanted the quarren.
"Try it" the quarren cut the power to the force barrier to my prison cell and walked in. Bad move. I quickly grapped his head and smashed it againt the barrier on the opposite prison cell. The ship was a small transport so taking over the ship wasnt too hard. I sat at the cockpit of the prison transport and sat a corse for Korriban. Then I got the ship to enter hyperspace.
 starmark2k
08-04-2005, 4:50 PM

The Small "real sith" shuttle entered the atmosphere of Korriban, Darth Exuro didn't bother trying to hide the shuttle by setting a stealth trajectory. When his shuttle got in scanning range he noticed the planet was virtually deserted and there were signs That many of the more resent structures had been left derelict. These buildings however did not interest him, if Azdashir El-Zayka was anywhere it would be a temple of their ancestors. His shuttle flew low towards what appeared to be the largest of the ancient temples. He landed his shuttle at the bottom of a large staircase that was at the foot of a massive archway. Darth Exuro left his shuttle and began to wark up the steps towards the archway.
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-04-2005, 5:54 PM

When Khaos woke up from his nightmare, he felt a great disturbance in the force, like there where a gathering of many force sensitives in one place, he went to the control room of the Black Voyager and noticed that he is very close to Korriban, "there is nothing to do there" he said, but suddenly felt something penetrating him, it was like a whisper, an echo in the force, something called him and it was coming from Korriban…
 starmark2k
08-05-2005, 3:22 PM

Exuro reached the great archway to enter the table, there was no door although it appeared there may have been one many years ago. He walked through the and looked up to the ceiling, light was shining through a series of hole which allowed him to see various statues and over peices of art. The Statues were of the "real" sith, They were of happy times on the planet, before the dark jedi. The walls were also covered by signagraphs that were familliar to him it was like a less evolved version of his language. This was the temple of his people, and he felt at home here but he could not savour the moment he had to look for sign of Azdashir El-Zayka.
 steven
08-06-2005, 8:55 AM

After exitting hyperspace I did a scan of the area. My scans showed there was a ship known as the Black Voyager. It didnt give me much info but The Black Voyager sounded familar so i hailed the ship "This is Darth Zarlak of the dauntless. Please I.D yourself"
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Khaos decided to go to Korriban, he wants to know what is the thing that called him out there, when he was entering Korriban space he saw a ship flying near him, and then he recieved a transmision "This is Darth Zarlak of the dauntless. Please I.D yourself"

he ignored this words for a second but then deided to answer:
"I am Darth Khaos"
 starmark2k
08-06-2005, 11:26 AM

Darth Exuro walked further into the temple when his com-link began to beep, he raised it to his mouth and pushed a button on the side.

"What is it?"

"Darth Exuro, we've just picked up two ship entering the system"

"Have they detected the trident?"

"Unlikly sir the planet we are hiding behind is producing a strong magnetic field, we should be virtually invisible."

"What can you tell me about the ships?"

"Very little My Lord, Unfortunetly The magnetic field is also affecting our sensors."

"Ummm, Keep me informed of their movements."
 steven
08-06-2005, 11:53 AM
"I have a captured jedi knight that a sith group known as the El-Zayka wanted. Do you know where their base of operations is."
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-06-2005, 1:17 PM
when Khaos heard the word El-Zayka, he was surprised, "why would his family asking for capturing a Jedi? why would they build a bais outside thier empire?" he asked himself, then he started to realize that there must be alot of changes that happened since he'd gone.

he replied "why would El-Zayka want a Jedi?"
 starmark2k
08-06-2005, 2:02 PM

Darth exuro continued to walk deeper into the Temple he saw no signs of the one he seeked but that currently didn't concern him. He was more interested in the ancient text he was reading on the wall as he walked. The text spoke of a "son of the suns" Who would unite the sith and bring peace. The more he read the more he became intrigued by it, he had remembered stories from his child-hood that were similar to these but he always presumed they were just child-stories. This however made him beleive these were anceint prophersies, before the dark jedi came.

As he came to the end of the texts he approaced a large room. The room seemed to be in the shape of a dome with a large spike in the center that reached to the ceiling. Darth exuro approached the spike and touched the side of it. Suddenly various lights became to come on as the temple surged with power. A large beam of light shot out of the roof of the temple beaming all the way upo into space. Darth exuros com-link began to beep so he acctivated it.

"Report?"

"My lord we are detecting a power surge at your location!"
 DarthSion101
08-06-2005, 2:05 PM
In orbit above Samaraa The Fist of Ragnos continued its orbit.

quietly to himself " I am the darkness, I feed on it, focus it, use it, it makes me stronger, more alive, more awake, more powerful. I can sense it, I can feel it. The darkness calls to me it is my ally. I call upon all the power of the ancient Sith Lords, on all the knowledge of the Sith. Guide me to this threat that echoes in the back of my mind. Help me to seek it out and destroy it. Lord Sinceros will not tolerate failure.....and neither will I."

Drekker smiles coldly

"And there is my answer, the darkness has never failed me."

Drekker rises and heads towards the bridge of his vessel.
 steven
08-06-2005, 3:41 PM
when Khaos heard the word El-Zayka, he was surprised, "why would his family asking for capturing a Jedi? why would they build a bais outside thier empire?" he asked himself, then he started to realize that there must be alot of changes that happened since he'd gone.

he replied "why would El-Zayka want a Jedi?"

"I dont care about the why. Maybe he knows somthing my masters want. I havn't been in contact with them for a long time. Wait a seconds, you know about the El-Zayka!?"
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-06-2005, 3:57 PM
Khaos thought for a second " he might know nothing", and for some reason he didnt want to reveal his identity thus he replied:
" yes i know them but i dont know what you are talking about"
 steven
08-06-2005, 4:37 PM
"Well i have someone the El-Zayka want. I havnet been in contact with them for some time so i dont know where they are. Do you know where they are or not?"
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-06-2005, 6:08 PM
"no i dont know" he stopped for a while, then he said" but i am looking for them also, and i sense that they are near"
 DarthSion101
08-06-2005, 10:48 PM

"Admiral, set a course for Korriban immediately......I sense a great disturbance there."

"It will be done m'lord." replied the sith admiral.
 steven
08-07-2005, 5:32 AM
The sensor terminal started beeping "Khaos, somthings coming ot this location and its big." I began pressing bottens on the consals "Darn it. This transport dosnt have much weapons. Ha! But it has plent of torpedose. What are the weapons on your ship like?"
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-07-2005, 6:57 AM
"if its an enemy ship thus it's doomed" Khaos said confidently, he knew the Black Voyager well, and it never let him down.
 starmark2k
08-07-2005, 7:06 AM

Darth Exuro Looked around the room the force was strong here, The temples power activated various consoles and screens. A holo graphicc image activated the oposite side to the entrance. Before he could go for a closer look an alarm started to go off in the room.

"Unauthorised access to control room, activating security counter measures."
 steven
08-07-2005, 8:05 AM
"You have alot of confodence. Wait, I'm getting strangh readings from Korriban. What in malaks name is going on down there?"
 DarthSion101
08-07-2005, 11:54 AM

"Admiral prepare my shuttle, I'm going down to the valley of the dark Lords....I sense a great disturbance there.......blockade the planet, and release the fighter waves on perimeter patrol, If there are any vessels hiding in the area, I want them contained....nothing leaves here until I return."

The admiral nods to drekker "It will be as you command, auto targeting lasers are already online my master, and I have your shuttle standing by."

"I will not tolerate failure admiral."

starmark2k
08-07-2005, 1:12 PM

Darth Exuro grabbed his lightsaber and activated it, he could sence somthing was about to happen. The sound of footsteps came from the corridore outside the enterance, these footsteps were loud and clangy like metal on the stone floors. Then six droids carrying blaster rifles entered the room and stood in a line facing Exuro. all the droids raised their weapons and aimd at him, they all fired. Exuro simlpy moved his saber at a rapid speed deflecting the blasts around the room. He then jumped forward holding his ignited saber above his head towards the right most droid. As he came down he slashed downwards sliceing the droid in two. Then He horizontally swung his blade to his left cutting through the two closest droids. The remaining 3 droids proceded to fire upon exuro rapidly. He simply let the bolts hit his armour as he knew they were weak the few shots that were aimed at his head he deflected, this led to the destruction of the forth droid. He walked at his normal pace towards the remaining two and stopped a couple of foot infront of them. He then raised his left hand and used the force to left the remaining to droids off the ground. After a few moments he threw the droids into the closest wall causing them to explode.

Exuro deactivated his saber and placed it on his armour as he walked towards the hologram that had activated earlier. The hologram showed three ships aprison vessel, a ship he did not reconise and the "Fist of Ragnos." He reckonised the vessel of his enemy and knew his ship was no match to it, his ship could remain hidden for a long time but he could not leave the planet without being noticed. An other image appeared on the display one of a shuttle leaving "the fist". 'This could work to my advantage' he thought to him self.
 DarthSion101
08-07-2005, 2:02 PM

"The Darkside is strong here, I can feel its power, its energy. It gives me focus."

He closes his eyes and stretches out through the force to sense his enemies.

"Ah but of course...hahaha....you cannot hide from me." He smiles evily

Drekker smiles and thinks to himself..."what an interesting and amusing situation, I could use the workout."

He smiles "All to easy" turns and walks straight up the steps into the Tomb of The Great Sith Lord Marka Ragnos. "And now to visit an old friend."
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-07-2005, 3:25 PM

Suddenly a big ship appears, he didn’t recognize the ship, but it was similar to those they once had in Samarian fleet, after that a shuttle left the ship to land on Korriban.

"Dose that ship belongs to your friends Zarlak?"

The answer came quickly but not from Zarlak, 6 fighters attacked them both, but the Black Voyager avoided their fire successfully.

Khaos smiled then he said:
"this is where the fun begins, are you ready Zarlak?"
 DarthSion101
08-07-2005, 4:16 PM

silently through the force......"I am humbled to be here in your presence my lord Ragnos. I have come here to destroy the enemies of my master, to end the threat of the El-Zayka Family line. If we are to finally destroy the republic and the Jedi, The traitors and weaklings who would oppose Lord Sinceros must be vanquished. Guide me to them, and to their allies, so I may drive their cursed faces from this galaxy forever."

Through the force he hears a deep booming voice, speaking to him in the ancient Sith tongue, which he did not understand, but quickly it became apparent to him, as if he could always understand such speech. Suddenly he now knew, and his mission was now clear. Destroy the El-Zayka line.

"I will not fail.....and I know just where to begin....I will be waiting."

steven
08-08-2005, 5:39 AM
"this is where the fun begins, are you ready Zarlak?"

"Yep. Powering up weapons" One of the fighters fired a missile at the prison transport but I was able to dodge(sp) it and fired a missile of my own, destorying it. I heard another explosion as the Black Voyager blew up a ship. I quickly turned and fired laser fire at one of the ships. It was a direct hit but the weapons on this prison transport were weak so i had to fired fire two missiles destroying it. A third fighter began firing at me but It fired the weapons at the cockpit, the weapons werent that strong but it destroyed the cockpit with a few critical hits. After destorying three i figured i'd leave the other three to the Black Voyager and it's piolt
 starmark2k
08-08-2005, 6:21 AM

A few minutes earlier...

Korriban

Darth exuro had already left the temple and went to his shuttle, He knew that he would be unable to leave the atmosphere as the"fist" would proberly fire on him. He desided to find another way off the planet one more subtle than his normal approach. The shuttle raised off the ground and flew low in the hope the fist would not notice it, he had already locked on to the shuttle that had launched from the sith and was headding in that direction. He landed behind some rocks near the tomb Of Ragnos, Exuro exited his shurrle and slowly moved towards the fists shuttle, he checked around to see if any one was guarding or in the shuttle but the only person who used it must have already left. Exuro quickly broke into the shuttle and found a small comparrtment for him to hide in. He waited for a flew minutes until a man wearing an ancient sith war helmet entered the shuttle and took the pilots seat. He knew who this was th=is was the "lacky" of Darth Senceros... Decker.

As the ship left the atmosphere he remained hidden.
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-08-2005, 11:31 AM

the Black Voyager passed between the fighters then in a sudden move it went up to strike them from above, a ship blew up as the others was able to escape, Khaos looked at the prison transport to see if its ok, but its pilot seemed to be expert, he destroyed 3 enemy fighters like he had a strong armed warship, the two remaining fighters attacked the Black Voyager aggressively but in vain, they couldn’t even hit it, thanks to its high fast, then it was the Black Voyager's turn, I fired rapidly on one of the ships and succeeded in blowing t up, the explosion hits the left wing of the third ship, and thus I fired a missile at it and blew it into a small parts.

Khaos:" looks like we will summon a great fighting team together"
 DarthSion101
08-08-2005, 2:40 PM

Drekker storms onto the bridge

"My Lord Drekker, One of our fighter wings has not reported in for status reports"

"Of course they haven't. We are not alone here in this system. We are however going to spring a trap, and lure our enemies to us. Release several droid recon units, let them seek out and then lure our enemies here. Then we will release all fighter waves, and open fire with our auto cannons."

"As you wish my lord".

Drekker stares out of the bridge overlooking the planet.

"I can feel your presence fools.....come to me.....meet your destiny, and the darkness that awaits."
 starmark2k
08-08-2005, 3:31 PM

Exuro waited for a few moments after Dekker left before he desided to leave the concealed part of the shuttle. He moved to the exit ramp of the shuttle that was already left open after dekker departed it. Darth Exuro walked down the ramp and looked around, there were only 3 technicians in the hole hanger. one on the technicians saw exuro and began tun for an alarm but exuro took out his lightsaber and threw it at him. The blade impaled the technicians chest. The other two tried to do the most foolish thing and charged at him. he raised one hands and sent bolts of lightning into them both.
 steven
08-08-2005, 3:33 PM
"Yeah but i want to find the El-Zayka and get a different ship. I hate transports. Maybe there somewhere on Korribans surface. I'm going to scan the planet" I did what i said and began to scan the planet "by the way, nice ship, I havnet seen it before, where did you get it?"
 DarthSion101
08-08-2005, 3:46 PM

Drekker senses something through the force. " So you are here" he mutters to himself. "I will let you come, then we will see if you can stand the full fury of my power."
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-08-2005, 7:19 PM
"Yeah but i want to find the El-Zayka and get a different ship. I hate transports. Maybe there somewhere on Korribans surface. I'm going to scan the planet" I did what i said and began to scan the planet "by the way, nice ship, I havnet seen it before, where did you get it?"

" its The Black Voyager, and its mine since i was 13, actualy my name is Azdashir El-Zayka, but i left Samaraa since 3 years, and i dont know what happened during this period of time, whatever, i believe that there are alot of changes happened when i'm gone..."
 steven
08-09-2005, 5:07 AM
"Theres nothing down there. Just an old temple but i'm not picking any life signs down there. Not even any animals... I'm begining to wonder if the El-Zayka are still around."
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-09-2005, 5:31 AM
" i think that they are here, i sense that they are closer than we think"
he started to scan the area
"look, there is a big warship ahead of us, maybe the fighters came from there"
 starmark2k
08-09-2005, 6:14 AM

Darth Exuro Walked forward towards the corridore outside the Hanger. He had planned to find the main power generator and shut it down so he could escape without being destroyed or captued. As he left the hanger he felt a strange Disturbance in the force, it was Azdashir El-Zayka he was aproaching the ship he was on. This feeling led to a change of plan. he had to make his way to the main communications room and contact him.
 steven
08-09-2005, 7:05 AM
"Yeah but i suggest we stay our distance from it. I only have 9 missiles left and these turrets would have a hard enough time breaking glass. Maybe we should land on the planets surface, that temple i spotted might hold some answers"
 Aristotйlēsticus
08-09-2005, 7:09 AM
"Yeah but i suggest we stay our distance from it. I only have 9 missiles left and these turrets would have a hard enough time breaking glass. Maybe we should land on the planets surface, that temple i spotted might hold some answers"

"agree, let's go"
Page: 1 of 5