Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Strategy

Page: 1 of 1
 yoda-2nd
07-26-2005, 6:49 PM
STRATEGY'S FOR KASHEKK DOCKS.?.?.
 Xtermanator
08-29-2005, 1:08 AM
Depends which faction you are. If you are the Rebels or Republic run to the docks, not piers. Try to take one. If you can't choose the Jet Trooper and run to the Beach Head (Vehicle spawn point) and take an AAT. If it's not there wait for one and get in. Ride over to the CP hologram and get out and crouch. If any droids spot you fire your Commando Pistol or Emp Launcher or hop into the AAT. As the Rebels, choose the Vanguard if you fail to get the docks as a soldier or your best unit. Go to the upper levels and take down any incoming AT-ST's. Usually they lose a lot of their health and your units manage to survive. If or when your Reinforcments fall real low and say Defeat is imminent. Respawn as a soldier in the Piers. The Imperials will charge up. If you have an Ammo Droid stand near it and continue to lob grenades where the bridge entrance is. Wait there until they have low reinforment count. After that heal or ammo up and take down remaining Imperials.
 zerted
08-29-2005, 2:30 AM
It doesn't seem to be a well known fact (at least I don't see it often in online games), but the dark trooper can jump from the left pier onto the platforms above. You can then attempt to take the CP. Now all you have to do is hold out, and the kill counter will tick down, as you've captured 5 of 7 CPs. The platforms are great places to snipe from.
 cscLaunch
11-12-2008, 12:44 AM
If you Start out as a Dark Trooper on one of the docks, quickly use your jetpack to get up to the Platforms above as fast as you can and take the command post there. and move slowly to the back of the main base of the rebels and try your best to defend it. You should also get into a at-st and take over the whole beach front and push the rebels back.
 Jester72MI
12-17-2008, 10:39 AM
Hmm, I've never tried jumping a Darkie up to the Piers...

As Rebs - Spawn at a Pier, run to the farther stairway (not the nearest one), blow away their first wave and try to take the Dock. It takes me a few tries, but I can usually get it. Once I have it, I toggle between defending it, defending the other Pier, and taking the Landing. I generally ignore the AT-STs, let the AI turrets and vanguards deal with them. It's a struggle at first, but as their numbers wear thin, it becomes easier to push out toward their CPs. Also, they'll often abandon Walkers, so watch for a chance to steal one.

As Imps - Spawn at the back, get in a walker, march up the middle, pause at an R5 to heal up while destroying any turrets, then march to a pier (I'm partial to the left Pier). Get out, go up the rope bridge, take the CP and keep turning around while you do. No matter what direction you face, the game will find a way to spawn someone directly behind you :mad: Once you have it, just keep defending until they run out of guys. Make sure you support the Landing, as that's the first thing they go for.

As Seps - same thing, except with an AAT.

As Repubilc - I don't usually play Republic. Stealing an AAT sounds like a good plan though.
Page: 1 of 1