Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Multiplayer (anyone still play JK2?)

Page: 1 of 1
 solarwind
07-25-2005, 6:54 PM
Does anyone still play this game? I never got JA and i wanna play some multiplayer ^_^

Just post here. I'll find a way to get us all set up.
 acdcfanbill
07-26-2005, 8:56 PM
a few people still play, try updating to find more, or using a 3rd party server browser like the All Seeing Eye or QTracker.
 Drksword
08-07-2005, 4:50 PM
I still play jk2 just i cant find the disc................. i hate that stupid disc
 Rumor
08-08-2005, 7:17 PM
if you are looking for a server where people actually play, try this one:

67.15.17.84:28070

its not always full, but it does fill up quite often

you can also connect to our Ventrilo (voip program) at NewYork.NationVoice.com:3819

more info can be found at http://jk2.teamimpunity.com)
 Zappa_0
08-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Ive only got JO installed for skinning purposes only. And I play JA most of the time. So sorry I dont play JO.
 JedI_XtRmIsT
08-13-2005, 10:33 PM
i play JO from time to time just not online... bad connection
 Lightsaberboy
08-14-2005, 9:02 AM
i still play, mostly on ".................C" becaue that's one of the few gun servers i can actually find that dont care what you do. the only bad thing is that it has no friggin map rotation, so it's always stuck on Bespin Streets. Why do people love that map sooo much??
 FinnBoy
08-20-2005, 3:43 AM
I play JO a lot, because I'm in Jedi Knight Order clan. (join JKO tip tip :p)
 Chris Y
08-20-2005, 11:41 AM
A lot of people still plays JK2, at least 1.02a version. I don't know much about 1.04 though... but I would bet there are even more there.
 Kurgan
08-20-2005, 12:04 PM
i still play, mostly on ".................C" becaue that's one of the few gun servers i can actually find that dont care what you do. the only bad thing is that it has no friggin map rotation, so it's always stuck on Bespin Streets. Why do people love that map sooo much??

IIRC that was the default listing for the original server cfg file. I bet they forgot to edit that part (or didn't know how to start a map cycle). Without the auto map cycle cvar enabled it just stays on the default starting map!
 RinkXing
08-20-2005, 4:35 PM
Ive only got JO installed for skinning purposes only. And I play JA most of the time. So sorry I dont play JO.

Same here, few of my friends have made a new clan there though so I may start playing again.
 Guybrush17
08-20-2005, 7:49 PM
I still duel often on 1.02 JK2. I think I'm the only one trying to keep dueling alive...stupid ctfers.
 •-BLaCKouT-•
08-21-2005, 8:32 AM

In addition to Kurgan's post, can't you just vote-change the map? (assuming voting's enabled of course).
That being said, Bespin Streets is my favourite map :p It's got that little bit of everything, I wish they'd included it in base JKA. I know you can get portovers and re-makes, but not everyone's got them, y'know?

:) B.
 Lightsaberboy
08-21-2005, 10:01 PM
In addition to Kurgan's post, can't you just vote-change the map? (assuming voting's enabled of course).
That being said, Bespin Streets is my favourite map :p It's got that little bit of everything, I wish they'd included it in base JKA. I know you can get portovers and re-makes, but not everyone's got them, y'know?

:) B.

ive talked to the admin and he says thats the only map people like, so he just keeps it on that. its not a bad map tho, it just gets boring after a while..

and there is no voting allowed on the server.
 Kurgan
08-21-2005, 10:17 PM
Well that answers that question then. He's wrong, but oh well. ;)
 Chris Y
08-21-2005, 10:22 PM
I still duel often on 1.02 JK2. I think I'm the only one trying to keep dueling alive...stupid ctfers.

No man. Im with you! But ctf is okay too... even though it's not the flag that interests me. :)
 jedi678
10-03-2005, 1:40 AM
Yeah i still play jk2 but got a bad internet connection love the teamFFA
 Tinny
10-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Our clan (http://www.christiangaming.org/) still does a ctf match every friday or so :)
Page: 1 of 1