Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can Someone Help Train Me?

Page: 1 of 1
 Catch_Deez
07-24-2005, 8:02 PM
I'm a bit rusty, well not going to lie...I am rusty!:(

I haven't played Jk2 in years so everything is like new to me again. I would like a very skilled person, someone who knows tricks and can show/give tips and tricks on how to be a good butt kicking jedi.

Anyone up for being a teacher?

contact me on here or one of my s/n messenger names.
 Neverhoodian
07-25-2005, 1:36 AM
Well, if you're looking for helpful tips and strategies for JO, I highly recommend checking out Kurgan's excellent Outcast Strategy (http://strategy.jediknight.net/) website. It has plenty of information for anyone aspiring to improve their skills.
 jomaster
09-19-2005, 7:01 PM
well ur lookin at the master look up the threads list at the 'can i complete jo on the jedi master setting in 24 hour' well your talkin to the master who did it thats my thread so if you want tips just say
 melord
10-05-2005, 3:27 PM
It's all about the red stance baby!
 jomaster
01-14-2006, 10:45 AM
YELLOW STANCE i.e form 3
a master of form 3 is a true master of the saber -jedi master luminara unduli
 dtriniman
02-19-2006, 5:13 PM
Indeed Form III is a potent form which is why it is my premier form however Form II requires great skill.

However you are incorrect as to your definition of Form III. Form III is not a stance but a way of fighting. I will elaborate:

Form III aka Soresu is a defencive form where one is not the aggressor. He lets his opponent attack and counters it by exploiting the opponent's openings. Yes it can be best done in yellow stance but it can be done in the other 2 stances as well. If you need a detailed explanation on the forms let me know.
 PhoinixDancer
04-26-2006, 4:27 PM
Tips: Use yellow and red and if you wanna get up close and kill use crouching up slash attack on blue

Yellow is best for slashing sideways and red is for Headkills and most powerfull but slow attacks.

My Advice: Yellow for duels is good for i am good at it and i pwn :)
 Pedro9960
05-15-2006, 2:38 PM
AS HE SED YELLOW PWNS :vsd:
 :bigemt
05-16-2006, 1:37 PM
all of saber fighting is so ez and takes almost 0 skill

just spam alot and wait for openings and you'll be able to take down supposedly "great saberists" before you know it
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-16-2006, 9:03 PM
all of saber fighting is so ez and takes almost 0 skill

just spam alot and wait for openings and you'll be able to take down supposedly "great saberists" before you know itThat doesn't make you more skillful, it just makes you an a*****. Troll.
Page: 1 of 1