Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Thank you mods

Page: 1 of 1
 RevanA4
07-23-2005, 1:03 PM
after visting some of the other parts of LF i've realized how clean this part it and that there is a certian level of respect amoung members so thank you and keep up the good work
 Jeff
07-27-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by jedigoku
after visting some of the other parts of LF i've realized how clean this part it and that there is a certian level of respect amoung members so thank you and keep up the good work
I agree with you, I think the mods do an excellent job here. But I still think that the other parts of LF are good too... ;)
 Emperor Devon
07-27-2005, 8:37 PM
Actually, the Yoda's swamp part of the JK forums is awful. Spam spam spam. Thankfully, the moderators do a great job policing the SWknights section of the forums. :)
 Darth333
07-27-2005, 8:45 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
Actually, the Yoda's swamp part of the JK forums is awful. Spam spam spam. Thankfully, the moderators do a great job policing the SWknights section of the forums. :)
the swamp can be fun too :D I'll let tk102 describe it to you: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1710348#post1710348)

that being said, we have Ahto here...so don't forget us ;)
 Bob Lion54
07-27-2005, 9:05 PM
tk102's descriptions is perfect!

Me? I'll stick with Ahto.

The Swamp does get a bit spamy.
 Jeff
07-27-2005, 9:06 PM
Originally posted by Lion54
tk102's descriptions is perfect!

Me? I'll stick with Ahto.

The Swamp does get a bit spamy.
I don't even play JKA or any of those games, so I agree with you, I talk about random stuff in Ahto.
 RevanA4
07-27-2005, 9:40 PM
err the swamp is ok but some of the people there need and attitude adjustment cuz they just have zero tolerance for anything remotely close to a joke
 ChAiNz.2da
07-28-2005, 4:14 AM
Originally posted by jedigoku
err the swamp is ok but some of the people there need and attitude adjustment cuz they just have zero tolerance for anything remotely close to a joke
Keeps that in mind :devsmoke: hehehe...

Oh now the evil thoughts abound... ;)
 Emperor Devon
07-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
the swamp can be fun too :D

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143479&highlight=Lucasforums+the+gathering) :disaprove

The first few parts of the thread were most amusing, but the later parts certainly weren't.

I think I'll stick to Ahto. There are more moderators here, and the place is friendlier.
 lukeiamyourdad
07-30-2005, 1:36 AM
The Swamp is fun for veterans but newbies don't get a warm welcome like Ahto.
I don't think it's because of the number of the moderators but rather the tolerance level of the average population and the relative age of the forum.
Ahto's population is fairly young itself, the place was deserted between both KOTORs. This is the first time since KOTOR1 came out that Ahto has had such a large population. Its community is therefore still in some form of infancy, gathering members as it grows.
The older it will get, the veteran clique will grow more suspicious of those who don't belong to it, not in a very open way, but indirectly.

That's what happens with the Swamp. If you're a LF veteran and happen to know quite a few swampies, you'll fit in easily. If you're a newbie barging in there making "jokes", you won't get any laughs but rather a few kicks up your arse.

I think it's also in how you come into the community. If you try too hard to enter a place populated by a lot of veterans and fit in rapidly, it won't happen. You have to go in smoothly.

I like the Swamp even though I don't post much over there. Once you get to know the people, you'll find out that they're among the craziest bunch in the universe. And it's a great kind of crazy :D
 Soogz
07-30-2005, 8:36 PM
Yes, thankyou very much mods and admins!
 darthpit
08-05-2005, 9:14 PM
first off im sorry if this was done before but i couldnt find a thread that said this.

alright all i would like to say is that all modders of kotor and kotor 2 have my full thanks with out all of you people like this type of game would would get really boring really fast all of you have my respect and my thanks.
 RevanA4
08-05-2005, 9:16 PM
thank you very much

I have a feeling this thread might get stickied
 The_Maker
08-05-2005, 9:26 PM
Why do you think that jg? o.0
But anyways... uh.. your welcome :D
 Stax
08-09-2005, 10:56 PM
hey do any of u jei knight know the clan n where they are because im a Stax and the rank i for got
 Jeff
08-09-2005, 11:13 PM
hey do any of u jei knight know the clan n where they are because im a Stax and the rank i for got
I have no idea what this says.
 Bob Lion54
08-10-2005, 10:41 AM
^^^^
Um..... rankings maybe?

If so, they should be back in due time.

Or are you looking for one of the Jedi Knight clans?

Um, what DarthMoeler said, so, yea...

Edit: Oh, I just noticed the "banned" under his name. I was trying to help, but oh well.
Page: 1 of 1