Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

reticle in the wrong place?

Page: 1 of 1
 Donlon
07-21-2005, 5:26 PM
My reticle is in the wrong spot. My bullets dont go where the reticle is. The bullets go where there supposed to but the reticle isnt pointing where they go.Sorry for the run on sentance but I dont really know how to explain it. Anyone know how to fix this?

Im talking about the X-Box version by the way
 Donlon
07-26-2005, 4:32 PM
Anyone?!
 acdcfanbill
07-26-2005, 6:52 PM
well i dunno about xbox, but on pc, there is a cvar cg_dynamiccrosshair which changes the xhair from being static in the center, to moving on the screen to where the shot will actually go, you only notice it when pointing close to walls. so as to how to 'fix' it on xbox, uh, beats me... ask Raven?
 Lightsaberboy
08-01-2005, 11:50 PM
the only guns i know that actually goes into the reticule are the disruptor and the bryar. the others arent that accurate and arent supposed to go directly in the reticule.

does that answer it?
 riceplant
08-02-2005, 9:30 AM
the only guns i know that actually goes into the reticule are the disruptor and the bryar. the others arent that accurate and arent supposed to go directly in the reticule.

does that answer it?
Um... what about the bowcaster, DEMP, and Concussion launcher? The Merr-son is also accurate, if slow moving.
Page: 1 of 1