Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

kor2 map issues

Page: 1 of 1
 Wester547
07-20-2005, 2:14 PM
For some odd reason, whenever I choose to join the dark side of the Force by taspir2, I can't seem to proceed to kor2 after finishing kor1. When the loading bar finishes, it keeps on reverting back and then reverting forward and I can only hear the taunts of the NPCs. When I press ESC, the game brings me back to the main menu. This issue does not occur if I join the lightside on taspir2. Any ideas what's wrong?
 Crow_Nest
07-22-2005, 12:01 AM
Sounds like a bug, try reinstalling, it might help
 Wester547
07-22-2005, 8:46 PM
Great... exactly what I was attempting to avoid. Ahh, oh well, thanks for the help anyway.

When I mean the loading status bar "reverting", I mean it randomly switching within millesconds the last status to the full status and only hearing the taunts of the NPCs. The only way I can get out of it is by pressing ESC (Escape), which boots me back to the main menu. I haven't always had this issue, I wonder if it had to do with the v1.01 patch update...

Anyone else experience this, or do I need to record the loading bar problem when I join the darkside upon loading the map "kor2" and demonstrate what I mean?
Page: 1 of 1