Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help with level 10 (JK2)

Page: 1 of 1
 Julia
07-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Could someone please tell me how I can change the icons on the fuel tanks at the end of level 10? And also does anyone have the problem of Lando getting stuck and not getting on the ship. I had to push him on but he did not move by himself. Once i got rid of all the enemies and could not find Lando he had disappeared from the hanger!! This part of the game is causing me all sorts of problems, does anyone have any hints for me to get through this one please?
 migellito
07-19-2005, 8:30 PM
a good strategy to find the fuel tank combo code is to change the red one, then run through all 4 options on the blue one. if it doesn't say 'success' then change the red tank to the next icon, then go back and cycle the blue one through all 4 options again. keep doing this, and you'll get it in no time.

Lando's an odd duck.. who knows what his bag is. If you kill everybody, then go up in his ship, he should follow you up in there. Watch out though, because as soon as you succeed with the fuel pumps, a weequay will have snuck up into the ship and be blasting at Billy Dee. You don't have long to get back and cut him in half, as Lando has apparently misplaced his blaster..
 riceplant
07-20-2005, 5:30 AM
Or if you want to know how to change the icons, you jump up on top of the fuel tank outside, and you should see some similar icons. Use them to change their symbol, and I think you need to match them to the icons in the hangar. Please let me know if I'm wrong, however, as it's been a while since I played that level.
 HeavyRepeater
07-22-2005, 8:20 PM
Jump on the pipes from the outside tank to the control panel.
Page: 1 of 1