Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Check out this hilarious fan film fundraiser!

Page: 1 of 1
 Frankencow
07-16-2005, 9:27 PM
This is like the funny and sad at the same time. These guys have raised $225 for their fan film so far and their site is a good read too.

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS! (http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeTrack&item=5217976531)

However, not so sure how proffessional these guys are going to be... SIGH:fett:
 Astrotoy7
07-17-2005, 1:16 AM
heh... Im usually quite suspicious of ultra new members who link to things, but this one might be OK.....

Its a link to a wacky ebay auction, which most SW fans will probably get a giggle out of :)

of course, frankencow may be one of the interested parties in the ad, which isnt OK.

*goes off to verify*

mtfbwya
 Frankencow
07-17-2005, 1:33 AM
Seriously, nobody here is going to bid $255 or anything for this crazy auction. Its just for laughs. Ho ho ho.:jab1 Hee hee hee! Tibi Jedi! Tibi Jedi! I saw it a few days back and thought it would be a great icebreaker post. I'm not thinking enough like a mod I guess and didn't think about that. Good to know people here are really doing their job though. I love the icons too! HEH HEH!

:sbdance :fett: :mob:
 Astrotoy7
07-17-2005, 1:37 AM
That's cool, but as you say, we need to do our job..

and yes, I would like to officially welcome you to the forums. Play nice and have fun.

Feel free to check out the trivia threads :)

mtfbwya
 Frankencow
07-17-2005, 2:45 AM
Thanks! ^_^:emodanc: :queen :cowdance :cowdance :cowdance :cowdance

:fett: -Heh heh
Page: 1 of 1