Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Force Grip, Lightning, Drain, etc. Online

Page: 1 of 1
 TrickyPhillips
07-15-2005, 3:47 PM
I always see many players using the level 2 force powers online, but can't figure out how to do so myself. It's not a very fair battle, when I'm swinging my saber and they're grabbing me by the neck from 10 feet away. Is there a mod that I need to install, to use the level 2 force powers online?

Thanks.
 razorace
07-15-2005, 6:41 PM
You just have to set them up in your Force Powers Profile. All that stuff is under the Profile menu while you're in a game.
 acdcfanbill
07-16-2005, 12:14 AM
and the force powers go from level 1 to level 3 :)
 TrickyPhillips
07-16-2005, 4:44 PM
Thanks. :)
 Kurgan
07-16-2005, 7:30 PM
Originally posted by TrickyPhillips
Thanks. :)

After you change your powers in the profile, hit apply. The next time you respawn you'll have those powers.
Have fun!

I would urge you to visit my hosted site (Strategic Academy) in my sig, but JK.net seems to be down.

Anyway, that tells you the counters to those powers and some tips on using them.

Btw, hate to say it but this stuff is all in the game's manual (which you threw away right?). ;)

No offense... but good luck!
Page: 1 of 1