Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

65.3.34.18 need 1 more!! come quick!

Page: 1 of 1
 Drakeon
10-04-2001, 7:53 PM
come quick.. me tie guy and fergie are waiting..

darthfergie
10-04-2001, 8:03 PM
NOW
 darthfergie
10-04-2001, 8:17 PM
COME ON!!!:mad:
 darthfergie
10-04-2001, 8:18 PM
FORGET IT WE HAVE ENOUGH NOW :p
 Darth_Rommel
10-04-2001, 8:37 PM
Oh sure! Forget about me! ;)
 Dagobahn Eagle
10-04-2001, 9:35 PM
Okay, the game is over. As usual (=like the other time :D) I'll provide an after-action report.

First some geography. An unusual high amount of water on this level. Blue started out far north, grey was east, orange was east, and I was south. I was separated from Orange by a river, with a narrow path over it. To the north I had the monument (which we wouldn't capture ;)), so it was hard getting to blue without capturing the monument.

My ally (Drakeon/Gray) tells me he's going air and builds an air force and some transports. Me, on the other hand, gets somewhat of a slow start, but eventually has a walled city with a Dark Trooper army of 10-12 led by a Sith knight, as well as a couple of artillery units covered by an anti-air mech.

Soon enough, Orange set up a command center,temple, and some other stuff near the path over the river. I considered building a shipyard and make a navy to kill him with, but as mentioned, I built that artillery.

Orange had a mixed force consisting mainly of mechs and anti-air. Unfortunately, Darth, altough starting off fast and building a thriving city, had to resign due to dinner :(, which gave us an advantage (and a somewhat unfair 1v2 game, but oh well :)). So while Drakeon sneaked around blue and the monument to attack orange's main base, I attacked the river base by placing my artillery on the river bed on the opposite side, and opened fire! His temple caught fire pretty early, while my dark troopers went into his army and plowed down his anti-air (pretty suicidal of them, but they got the job done). At about that point, he resigned. I planned to move in with my TIE Bombers when the anti-air was destroyed, but no.. :)

I almost hope blue didn't have to go, tough, it would prolonge gameplay. Well, we'll just come together some other time :), I hope.
Page: 1 of 1