Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A problem, please help (JA single player)

Page: 1 of 1
 Harsep Drul-j
07-15-2005, 8:25 AM
I've completed the game, and I want to replay it on a new difficulty level. However, I seem to be only able to create a character with dual sabres (which is what i completed the game with last time) and not with a regular single sabre. How do I create a character with a regular single sabre?

Please help...
 Prime
07-15-2005, 9:52 AM
Are you starting a completely new game? In that case there should only be single sabers. Do you have mods installed?
 Harsep Drul-j
07-15-2005, 11:25 AM
Starting a completely new game, no mos or anything. It just won't let me start with a single Sabre.
 Harsep Drul-j
07-15-2005, 11:32 AM
I jsut looked and I have no autoexec.cfg in my JA folder, would that be why?
 acdcfanbill
07-15-2005, 3:15 PM
Dont recall hearing of that problem before, you updated JA? there are cheat codes to get the knid of saber style you want during play, perhaps try that, i think they are in the customization thread somewhere, if its still here.

on a weirder note, why does it say he has 2 posts, when i can see 3 on this page... odd...
Page: 1 of 1