Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Forward rolling bug?

Page: 1 of 1
 BeeSting
07-15-2005, 6:21 AM
This only happens in multiplayer, I run forward, hit crouch, and most of the time, I just crouch down, no roll. Once in a while, it will work, but most of the time, my guy wont do a forward roll. It was working fine untill like a week ago. I cant figure out why it works so half assed.

Anyone else have this problem? Yes my game is updated.

Any Idea's?:mad:
 Crow_Nest
07-15-2005, 9:46 AM
It has been like that since the 1.01 patch, they made rolling so much harder to do....
 razorace
07-15-2005, 10:30 AM
Well, you have to be actually running for the roll to happen. If you aren't moving fast enough, you'll duck instead of roll.
 BeeSting
07-15-2005, 5:17 PM
I think I figured it out. It has something to do with the server you connect to, cause at different servers, it works fine. Seems to be the MAD server that it doesnt work well.
 razorace
07-15-2005, 6:37 PM
Oh, I bet they have a restriction on Force Jump.
 BeeSting
07-15-2005, 9:17 PM
Originally posted by razorace
Oh, I bet they have a restriction on Force Jump.

I dont think so, I can jump pretty high there. They allow you to taunt, but you cant meditate.

I dont know, I think its got something to do with server settings.
 Kurgan
07-16-2005, 7:36 PM
Could be. Keep in mind of course that you can't roll while carrying a Ysalamiri, and you only roll while holding a saber or having Melee selected.

I'm sure you knew that but just checking. Yeah, I'm guessing the server settings are to blame...
 riceplant
07-16-2005, 9:42 PM
I've always found that funny, seeing as you can always roll in SP, even carrying a gun and with no force jump.
 BeeSting
07-17-2005, 9:37 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
Could be. Keep in mind of course that you can't roll while carrying a Ysalamiri, and you only roll while holding a saber or having Melee selected.

I'm sure you knew that but just checking. Yeah, I'm guessing the server settings are to blame...

This MAD server doesnt have Ysalamiri as far as I know...all it is is Saber..with no force. But yet you can do high jumps...and some force kata's...I dont know, this is all new to me.
Page: 1 of 1