Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Music files

Page: 1 of 1
 riceplant
07-13-2005, 2:09 AM
I wondered if anyone has a list of all the music files in the pk3s for both JA and JO, and where they each play in game? It would take a while to do, and I don't want to do it if someone else already has. I actually want to know the filename of the main menu music for JO, but as I'm asking for JA as well, thought this would be a good place to post.
 Kurgan
07-13-2005, 3:36 AM
You can find them by opening the assets pk3's with winzip. Just look for the mp3 files. Write down the names and you're set!
 riceplant
07-13-2005, 5:13 AM
Yeah, I know that, but I was wondering if anyone has played through the whole game and found out exactly where they play. I know it's safe to assume that the files in the kejim_post folder play on Kejim, but music may be played at other points in the game, and that is what I am after (The menu musics, for example). I guess I'll just have to play the game again. What a drag.
 shukrallah
07-13-2005, 8:26 AM
I think the music in the JK2 SP Menu was from Kejim, but I could be wrong.
 riceplant
07-13-2005, 8:34 PM
Nope, definitely not Kejim. Kejim does sound weird though, when you change all the music.
 shukrallah
07-13-2005, 8:50 PM
I checked the in the UI directory, the Main.Menu file says the music played for single player's main menu is music/cairn_bay/impbasee_explore.mp3

For multiplayer its music music/mp/duel.mp3

;)
 riceplant
07-14-2005, 1:58 AM
Thanks. I tried to check what music was loaded in the console history, but all it told me was that I was running an ancient version of DirectX. I don't get that, because I'm running 9.0c. But thanks again.
 acdcfanbill
07-14-2005, 10:08 PM
give this a shot, im not sure if it works, but turn on developer mode...

developer 1

in console prior to loading the level, it may spit out what music file was loaded...
Page: 1 of 1