Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Selectable PC/Reskin of PMHC01A

Page: 1 of 1
 T7nowhere
07-13-2005, 2:05 AM
I made this reskin a while ago , but thought that I would share it with everyone.

About this mod: This mod adds one new selectable head based on the PC head PMHC01A, the head model has NOT been altered, but I think the Skin is enough to make it look like a new character. There are 4 Darkside transitions instead of the normal 2 that OE made for there heads, This I feel gives the player a better Darkside slide, instead of the plunge into insta Zombie, which I also tried to avoid. The DS transition is a bit more subtle than what were used to from Bioware and OE.

Download (http://members.shaw.ca/t7kotormods/files/T7head01.rar)
Screenshot (http://gallery147203.fotopic.net/p17367391.html)
Installation: To install Double click TSLPatcher.exe and browes to the games SWKotOR2 folder.(default is C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2) *NOTE* before you do this though you should be aware that the installer will need to patch

appearance.2da
heads.2da
portraits.2da

If you have have any of these 3 files in a subfolder within Override please move them up to the main override directory or the patcher will assume that you don't have those files and install the files included in the folder "tslpatchdata".

The function of TSLPatcher.exe is to automatically append modded game files that you have in your override folder, so that you won't have to worry about combinning the mods yourself. The patcher will also install all the nessesary mod file into override.

appearance.2da
heads.2da
portraits.2da
T7HC01.mdl
T7HC01.mdx
T7HC01.tga
T7HC01D1.tga
T7HC01D2.tga
T7HC01D3.tga
T7HC01D4.tga
T7po_HC01.tga
T7po_HC01d1.tga
T7po_HC01d2.tga
T7po_HC01d3.tga
T7po_HC01d4.tga

Special thanks to stoffe -mkb for the TSLPatcher.exe application which is making mods more compatible with each other,cchargin who made it Possible for us to make new models for TSL, tk102 for all his very useful utilities for which we all could not mod KotOR and TSL with out, Fred Tetra for his continued support of KotoR tool(aka. KT) another tool us modders could not live without and Finally thanks to ChAiNz.2da for testing this mod .

This mod may not be re-upload to any other website besides LucasFiles.com and pcgmamemods.com Unless permission to do so is given by myself.

You may alter the contents of this mod in anyway you see fit for your personal use only.

You are not allowed to use any of this mods resources in other released mods without express written consent of Myself.

Thank you for Downloading and enjoy the New Head. :)
 Achilles
07-13-2005, 2:24 AM
Looks great, man. Nice work!
 RedHawke
07-13-2005, 2:30 AM
Very cool T7! :thumbsup:

Especially the darkside skin, it is quite... interesting! :D
 ChAiNz.2da
07-13-2005, 5:06 AM
Sweet looking head man!

in KotOR I, after mullet-guy, this (or the variation of) was my second favorite head because of the scar over the eye...

I always "pretended" that he got that scar when:

Malak opened fire on his ship, leading to his capture by Bastila

Of course your version is even better :D Guess I need another 'pretend' story to explain this scar... of course with the Mandalorian Wars weighing in... shouldn't be too hard, hehehe.... :thumbsup:
 Darth333
07-13-2005, 9:46 AM
Nice work as always! This is another head I would definitely use.

I found that in TSL the big problem with males heads was that they look to young for the exile but the heads you make are just fit perfectly :)
 Jeff
07-13-2005, 10:26 AM
Great job T7! This is the head model I usually use for TSL and this skin makes him look a lot better! Now I don't know if I should use this head or your Dopak head next playthrough...;)
 gharidos
06-12-2007, 6:41 AM
i was wondering, since pcgamemods is down/dead, could you update download link pls so i could download.
 CraZy_B
06-13-2007, 2:59 PM
^That would indeed be appreciated.
 T7nowhere
06-13-2007, 11:53 PM
Here ya go, I uploaded to my webspace.
Download (http://members.shaw.ca/t7kotormods/files/T7head01.rar)

I fixed the link in the first post also.
 gharidos
06-14-2007, 8:05 AM
thanks! :)
Page: 1 of 1