Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

question about jedi outcast game

Page: 1 of 1
 Wardyn
07-12-2005, 3:45 PM
hey, i'm new to this site and it is my first time playing this particular game so this question probably sounds stupid , anyways i'm tryin to get through the level where i regain all my force powers, but seem to be stuck on the area where i use the force push. if someone could tell me how to get past that area that'd be great, thanks.
 JediMeister
07-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Gee, its been a while since I've stepped onto these boards, hehe, World of Warcraft has devoured my soul...

Anyhow, let's address your problem. The hexagonal panels lining the room are lined up with corresponding panels on the ground. What you have to do is push each panel so that the symbol in the center of the grooves matches the panel its lined up to on the wall.

Another thing, if you're playing on the higher two difficulty levels the reticle does not highlight objects that the Force can be used on so it makes this level a tiny bit harder if you haven't been through it before.
 jomaster
09-19-2005, 7:06 PM
yeh you don't really notice the pannels on the walls but they're there push them round then match the symbols on the floor to those on the wall pannels and line them up with the arrows at the start and end of the puzzle

nice quotation of the jedi code by the way
 Prologue
12-04-2005, 3:00 AM
I seek instruction from a Master....I know this is a total rookie question but I just started played JO and I can't pass the first level. I completed all the objectives and now I'm stuck. Can anybody tell me how complete level..... :sonar1
 acdcfanbill
12-04-2005, 1:15 PM
try
www.gamefaqs.com)
http://strategy.jediknight.net/contents.shtml)

they should have a walkthrough sufficient to get you through :D
Page: 1 of 1