Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kicks with Single Sabre

Page: 1 of 1
 riceplant
07-11-2005, 9:06 PM
It's actually just sabre staff style with one sabre, but it's really cool until s/he tries to block with the second blade (doesn't happen often). I don't know if anyone else will find this useful, or has found it already, or even a better way to do it (quite likely), but I switch to a sabre staff in the console and then back to single saber, and s/he keeps the sabre staff style, which looks cool, and kicks forward and backwards work if an enemy's in range. To kick left/right, you must disable sabre throw by setting it's rank to 0. Has anyone else noticed this before? What I want to know is how complicated it would be to remove the blocks with the second blade anims, and create a new style, because this style looks really cool.
 Kurgan
07-12-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by riceplant
It's actually just sabre staff style with one sabre, but it's really cool until s/he tries to block with the second blade (doesn't happen often). I don't know if anyone else will find this useful, or has found it already, or even a better way to do it (quite likely), but I switch to a sabre staff in the console and then back to single saber, and s/he keeps the sabre staff style, which looks cool, and kicks forward and backwards work if an enemy's in range. To kick left/right, you must disable sabre throw by setting it's rank to 0. Has anyone else noticed this before? What I want to know is how complicated it would be to remove the blocks with the second blade anims, and create a new style, because this style looks really cool.

I assume you're talking about single player, right? If so, yes, that's pretty cool. ;)
 spartan119
07-12-2005, 5:30 PM
You can also use the setmindtrick 4 cheat to control a dark jedi with a staff saber then when you exit the jedi you will have a staff saber stance
Page: 1 of 1