Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

keep it alive

Page: 1 of 1
 pirate boy
07-11-2005, 12:34 AM
I'm not too big on conventions but I think that's what we need to hold sometime. Like you have it either on a yearly basis or biyearly but you could have it on the day of the dead (el dia de los muertos) we all get together and you know you could have dealers sell things grim fandango related and then you have some people there who worked on the project each year talk about their involvement. Shoot maybe someone would be devoted enough to make the dragster to go on display. Have people dress up like many or other characters from the game. Have someone play jazz. Sell sprouter guns...
use your imagination. Shucks anything would be better than nothing.
ponderous material
 VampireNaomi
07-11-2005, 1:19 AM
That would be lovely, but I could never come. I highly doubt you'd hold it in my country and travelling is a luxury I can't afford.

If you find a place with so many fans that you can do this, remember to post pictures and stuff.
 pirate boy
07-11-2005, 11:47 AM
why what country are you in?
 VampireNaomi
07-11-2005, 1:01 PM
Finland! :)
 Tavendale
08-06-2005, 2:31 AM
Finland, Finland, Finland, the country where I'd like to beeeeeee...

Sorry, Monty Python "Moment".

Meh, I'd attend if it was UK, but since it would probably be in the US, I doubt I could afford to travel.
 Rubacava
08-15-2005, 12:59 PM
I would love to go to a Grim Fandango convention. That would be so awesome...
Unfortunately, it would never happen. And if it DID happen, (this next year) I would cry, because I will be in Japan. Not the US, where it would likely be.
 Sallim
08-16-2005, 2:12 PM
Hey you can change with me... just mail ;)
 Rubacava
08-16-2005, 2:26 PM
Ha ha, no thanks. XD
 Sallim
08-16-2005, 2:42 PM
Well you always have to try. I think there will be one moment in my live, askin this question... and someone will say " ok "

XD

Oh oh! Can I ask you how old you are?
Page: 1 of 1