Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Art of Warfare is recruiting (www.theartofwarfare.net)

Page: 1 of 1
 Rebel76
06-04-2005, 3:42 PM
http://www.maj.com/gallery/rebel76/sigs/banner_1.gif)

Hello everyone

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is now seeking for dedicated gamers who wish to join one of the
biggest and most active clans in the Star Wars Battlefront community and not only. Our Star
Wars Battlefront (SWB) Division has so far participated in pretty much every SWB tournament
that has been introduced since the game has been released.

We currently participate in Battleweek,Modweek,ESL in addition to regular scrimmages and
internal tournaments. If you wish to raise your online experience to a completely new level
then visit our website www.theartofwarfare.net) and if you like what you see put in an apllication.

TAW offers

- Various gaming servers
- Full bootcamps
- Admin teams
- Graphic teams
- Mod and Mapping teams
- 4 Teamspeak servers
- TAW sports store
- 700+ members to game with and have fun

We currently support the following games

- America's Army
- Battlefield 2
- Call of Duty series
- Delta Force series
- Farcry
- Ghost Recon series
- Half Life: Counter Strike Source
- Half Life: Day of Defeat Source
- Joint Operations series
- Lock-On: Modern Air Combat / Falcon 4.0
- Raven Shield series
- Silent Hunter 3
- IL2: Sturmovik / Pacific Fighters
- Star Wars Battlefront series

And more to come, we have a full staff and membership for each sim, and full game servers also.

So come and join in with others who share your enthusiasm for online gaming.

Watch the Video : http://video.theartofwarfare.net)

So Join Today.... http://www.theartofwarfare.net)

Signed: TAW Rebel
 Rebel76
08-30-2005, 5:09 PM
 swphreak
08-30-2005, 5:39 PM
Rebel76, you don't need to bump your thread, if anyone is interested, they will respond.
 master_skywalke
09-24-2005, 11:55 AM
I just signed, I hope I will make it.
 Rebel76
09-24-2005, 1:39 PM
Hello Master Skywalke and thank you for your interest in the the Art of Warfare.

Just to clarify... when you say "sign up" do you mean that you have registered with the TAW website or did you put an application for the Star Wars Division?

If you did the former (and you're interested in joining TAW) please use the following link and put in your application. Once you have done that you will be sent an email from TAW acknowledging receipt.

http://pub.theartofwarfare.net/application.php)

Hopefully we will see you in one of our future practices!

Thanks again!
 master_skywalke
09-24-2005, 2:13 PM
Hello Master Skywalke and thank you for your interest in the the Art of Warfare.

Just to clarify... when you say "sign up" do you mean that you have registered with the TAW website or did you put an application for the Star Wars Division?

If you did the former (and you're interested in joining TAW) please use the following link and put in your application. Once you have done that you will be sent an email from TAW acknowledging receipt.

http://pub.theartofwarfare.net/application.php)

Hopefully we will see you in one of our future practices!

Thanks again!
I meaned putting an application, I still hope to get a member of your clan.
 Rebel76
09-25-2005, 9:18 PM
Hello again

We checked all the recent applications and couldn't find yours. Did you apply with a username other than Master Skywalke?

Thanks
 master_skywalke
09-26-2005, 1:38 PM
Yes, I applyed as MaDKiLleR
 Rebel76
09-26-2005, 3:26 PM
Hello Master_Skywalke

I would appreciate if you could contact me on my email : Rebel@theartofwarfare.net
 master_skywalke
09-26-2005, 3:34 PM
I send you an e-mail.
 McCusto
09-26-2005, 3:48 PM
I sent in an application, too :p
 TAW_Banzai
10-03-2005, 4:33 PM
I sent in an application, too :p

I am researching your app to see what happened to it.
 chatto
11-01-2005, 11:24 PM
Hey Rebel76, man I need a favor from ya. Where do I find a list or database of clans for the ps2 for battlefront2 or 1? I checked a link somewhere in the forum that some1 put that sent me to a clan database site but when I tried to search for the clans a screen came up saying that whoever created the site had not payed the bills and that it wasnt working. If you or any1 you know can tell me anything about it plz msg me. Tnx.

Also I had forgotten how damn awesome that pic of Luke looks next to the name Chatto. I think its gangsta. wat do ya guys think? yes or hell ya!?
 Rebel76
11-04-2005, 1:01 AM
Hey Chatto good to hear from you buddy.

The only website I know is Clan Yellow Pages :

www.clanyellowpages.com)

You could also try xfire's clan forums - they seem to be getting lots of posts from many diferent clans.

www.xfire.com/forums)
Page: 1 of 1