Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Blur for PC

Page: 1 of 1
 Sayne
05-22-2005, 1:02 AM
What does the graphical option "Blur" do on the PC version? Is it distance blur, motion blur or what? I understand all the options except that one. I have an x800XT PE so I'm not having any fps problems, I'd just like to know.
Thanks
 Kurgan
08-02-2005, 4:44 PM
It seems to be a general anti-aliasing deal. It actually looks pretty good. Subtle, but good.
 Joetheeskimo
08-16-2005, 10:53 AM
Also, when you're incapacitated everything looks blurry and distorted. If you turn off Blur, that may be turned off...
 Kurgan
08-17-2005, 7:57 PM
I don't think so. This blur is a general "softening" effect that covers everything. It's very subtle. You'll notice less "jaggies" (visible pixels on edges) with blur turned on and a slight dip in performance. Obviously not every video card may support it, but if you can, try it out and see if you like it better. You can take screenshots to compare.
Page: 1 of 1