Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck on milkman again...

Page: 1 of 1
 maxxsideburn
05-21-2005, 3:13 PM
I have the sign, and can get past the road crew, but how do I get past the phone guy and the lawn crew? There's nothing else I can find that will help me with that.
 ironchefmike
05-21-2005, 4:04 PM
You haven't advanced far enough in the level to get past the guy with the phone.

You haven't explored enough to get past the lawn crew (the guys with the water jugs?) Platform games are all about exploration, trial and error. Go explore every house, inside and outside, and open every trunk of every car. Sometimes you'll find something useful that way.
 stevedroid
05-25-2005, 7:47 PM
As Mike suggests, note that you can enter every house in the level. Also you'll find more cars like the one that had the sign and you can open the trunks by punching them.

When you get to the post office try entering a bogus code on the keypad and remember your powers, especially ones you just got...
Page: 1 of 1