Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm at Level 100...but have missing videos...*spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 dzobel
05-17-2005, 4:58 PM
This contains spoilers, so do not read if you haven't finished the game !!!!

Ok, I have a save point at level 100 right before I step into the tent to battle the Butcher, battle Dad, battle the Butcher again and finish the game. As far as I know, this is the last time you can save. I already finished the game, but didn't save after this point. I watched the new video when I got to level 100...very nice (imho, a lot of work for not the greatest payoff...not bad, but not great). However, when I look at the list of all the videos and reels here I still see three videos that are not unlocked yet. Two of them are under "little oly" and one of them is the last one under "thorny towers". I ASSUME that the two under "little oly" are the Butcher cut scene and the Dad cutscene and the last thorny towers is the final cut scene. Am I right, or did I miss something? Also, is it possible to save somewhere so you can view these videos again?

Just curious. Thanks.

~Zobel
 stevedroid
05-18-2005, 12:29 AM
Did you use clarivoiance (sp?) on Lily's bracelet after you found it? That's possibly the Thorny Towers scene you're missing. Won't work after you take out Loboto though so you'll have to view it with Bink player or replay the game again.
Page: 1 of 1