Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Manny appearance in VG Cats

Page: 1 of 1
 Scummbuddy
05-16-2005, 1:51 PM
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/050509.jpg)

The artist brought up how they loved Grim and the new Psychonauts and talked about the genius behind those fantastic games.
 VampireNaomi
05-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Heh, that was pretty funny. :)
 Sallim
05-17-2005, 1:00 PM
LOL great!
Thanks for sharing scummbuddy!
 Rubacava
08-17-2005, 12:49 PM
Yes, I saw that a while ago, that was awesome. It actually inspired me to ask Tim a question when I met him... but he gave me this really long, roundabout answer that eventually ended in something along the lines of "I can't tell you, it's a secret".
 Thrik
08-17-2005, 1:32 PM
Do elaborate. ;
 VampireNaomi
08-17-2005, 1:46 PM
She probably asked whether Manny can get Meche knocked up. Right? I mean, that's the question everyone kept asking themselves when they played the game. Finding the answer to that was far more intriguing than revealing Hector's plan, right? When the game ended without us learning that fact, I felt so disappointed that I almost went to ask my money back.
 Rubacava
08-17-2005, 1:51 PM
LOL no, but crap! I should've asked him that! Next time.. (<-I keep telling myself that to make myself feel better)
I said "We know that Meche died of chicken pox, but did you ever think about how anyone else died?" and he goes "Who told you Meche died of chicken pox!?!?" "umm, it was briefly in the game..." "Oh, yes."
Anyway, he wouldn't give me a clear answer. It sounded as though yes, he'd thought about it, but it was secret.
 Sallim
08-17-2005, 3:08 PM
He tried hard, I start to like this guy more and more.
Page: 1 of 1