Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cheats in multiplayer (npc cheats)

Page: 1 of 1
 HurricaneAK
05-14-2005, 4:19 PM
I recently remember playing on a MULTIPLAYER server where the host spawned stormtroopers and all of those people.

They died in one hit with a lightsaber and were like single player people. and the host could spawn groups of 50.

Could someone post how to do this please?

(don't post saying"I dont know"):confused:
 •-BLaCKouT-•
05-15-2005, 5:42 AM
You sure it was in Jedi Outcast? I know you can do it in Academy but I've not seen it in JO before. :confused:

B.
 Neverhoodian
05-15-2005, 3:31 PM
Actually, I think I have seen it before in JO, but I can't remember if the server was using a mod like ForceMod II to do it. We were in the custom Sand Arena 2 map (basically the arena from Episode II) and blasting groups of stormtrooper NPC's. If it does work in the plain vanilla version of the game, I'm pretty sure it can only be done by the person who maintains the server.
 Mr_No_One
06-26-2006, 6:18 PM
get dc-mod then login wit ur password or if u knowda servers pass for dc-mod do /g2animent and it spawns a stormtooper NPC
 Bandit101
10-05-2006, 12:46 PM
the command to spawn is /amaniment <type of bot (stick with 1)> <Numbers of bots(stick with 3)> <not sure wot this does
(BUT KEEP IT 1!)>

so the command to spawn 3 reelo with sniper which kills in 1 hit is

/amaniment 1 3 1

Have Fun.

Our Server is:
...........................^1Sith ^0Lords
IP: 85.133.16.72:28070
Page: 1 of 1