Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please help me anyone?

Page: 1 of 1
 Trasz
05-12-2005, 10:35 PM
i have auto patched my kotor2 via the launcher i know i can't dl/install the new patch from the launcher but, when i'm trying to patch my kotor2 i got an error message that say's something like
"Old file not found. however, a file of the same name was found. no update done since file contents do not match."

And i get this error message when it's trying to install "Docs\Manual.pdf"

Please anyone i need help with this, i need to install the patch so my game doesent crash when i'm trying to enter the encleve ruins in dantooine to meet the jedi counsil, and the game also crashes during the movies in Nar Shadda after kreia has talked to hanhar

i used a saved game editor to complete the "jedi lost" quest cous the game keeps crash in Nar Shadda, and now the game crashes in the jedi encleve too.

Please do not flame, me i'm just trying to get some help from anyone of you, and i'm sorry for my poor english but i'll guess you'll understand it. = /
 Darth333
05-12-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Trasz
i have auto patched my kotor2 via the launcher i know i can't dl/install the new patch from the launcher but, when i'm trying to patch my kotor2 i got an error message that say's something like
"Old file not found. however, a file of the same name was found. no update done since file contents do not match."

And i get this error message when it's trying to install "Docs\Manual.pdf"
Did you installed patch 1.0a before installing 1.0b? http://support.lucasarts.com/patches/kotor2int.htm)

(It's supposed to fix the .pdf manual problem)

Please do not flame, me i'm just trying to get some help from anyone of you, and i'm sorry for my poor english but i'll guess you'll understand it. = / flaming is prohibited on these boards ;) and your English is excellent (probably better than mine - English is my 3rd language).

Welcome to the boards!
 Trasz
05-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Hehe lol it woked when i dl'ed the US version xD
i hope my game doesent crash anymore, Anyway's..
thank you for replying so fast ;).
 Trasz
05-12-2005, 11:06 PM
The game still crashes, what a suprise =/, Does anyone have a selution for this problem? if so please tell me i wanna play >.<.
 Darth333
05-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Ware your system specs (CPU, RAM, Video card and video drivers installed)?

The dDantoine bug has been encountered by a few people. Unfortunately, the only way to go pass this is by loading a game before your save was corrupted or by using the warp cheat code. Check my answers in this thread: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148107)
 Trasz
05-12-2005, 11:45 PM
Yes i have installed and upgraded my drivers so i don't think that's the problem, uhm.. i'm not familliar with the warp thingy could you please tell me how to do?
All saved games on dantooine is corrupted (Or whatever)

So i'll guess i have to go with the warp thing :).
Page: 1 of 1