Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

High Jump?

Page: 1 of 1
 JadetheJedi
05-07-2005, 5:29 PM
I'm in Vjun2 and after going up the windtunnel, Kyle makes this huge jump up to the next level. There's no way my character can make it that high. I've tried jumping to it from structures, but nothing works. What's the deal?
 TheMadDoofer
05-07-2005, 9:05 PM
Try posting this here. (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=158)

Also, try checking through the help articles stuck there.
 JadetheJedi
05-07-2005, 10:20 PM
thanks!
 Maxstate
05-08-2005, 7:52 AM
Sorry to get your thread offcourse but when i saw the title something hit me that i wanted to ask a long time ago,
I see Reborns and other Dark Jedi jump as high as they want to when chasing me id like to ask if there's a way to jump higher then what Force Jump 3 permits you too in singleplayer?
 Crow_Nest
05-08-2005, 9:49 AM
Originally posted by Maxstate

I see Reborns and other Dark Jedi jump as high as they want to when chasing me id like to ask if there's a way to jump higher then what Force Jump 3 permits you too in singleplayer?

Not without the single player source code, which is never going to be released as long as the Earth is alive.
 Maxstate
05-20-2005, 5:40 PM
And multiplayer then?
Page: 1 of 1