Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What kind of Mods do you use

Page: 1 of 1
 Maxstate
05-07-2005, 4:44 AM
I dont play MP as much as i used too, now im into Sp and perfecting my gameplay in there only for the sake of spawning ( my record about 25+ new reborns and killing them with a single saber)

But my question is, what kind of mods do u use now,
My personal favorites that i can not do without:

OJP Basic - repz to Razor Ace! it makes the sabercombat and dodging of rifle shots much more fun and realistic.

Bold Sabers mod - Dunno the artist but it makes the sabers appear to really be coming out of the hilt instead of somewhere out of the air which i like.

Highspeed Melee - by again an author im too lazy to find

Luke and yoda saber sounds mod - in the all-in-one-sabersoundsmod by Aryyn

1337h1umz saber mod - By David J Murphy, makes my blue saber look pretty cool

hmm i think i forgot one...

Ofcourse

And last but not least:
Effects mod 1.0 - By Racer, Check it yourself it just r0xx0rz (http://jediknight2.filefront.com/screenshots/File/29078/1)

Its been a long time since i truly posted a thread in lucasforums, but im back.

-Edit- almost forgot about this sort of cool move
When wielding a single saber do a back flip, flip not somersault and press force pull + attack at the same time.
Youll do a very weird jump on my back, get up again thing.
 acdcfanbill
05-09-2005, 6:10 PM
i use red slushie for mp to get a higher fov and for a nicer hud arrangement and better scores tab :)
 Maxstate
05-10-2005, 5:05 PM
Kool,

I was thinking about downloading one of those Hud mods.

... Now where was that ep2 saber mod again *goes off searching off jk3files*...
 Sabretooth
05-11-2005, 2:02 AM
I'm currently building up my mods, but right now I have the X-Saber (being in my fanfic, it HAS to be on my computer), Clones and Mandalorians and the Effects Mod.
 zag
05-11-2005, 6:50 AM
its more of TC then a mod but you could try out moviebattles, its very different to base JA though, be wanred
 Maxstate
05-12-2005, 2:25 PM
:)
Is movie battles a MP only conversion or does it affect Sp too?
I really like the Ojp cuz of the menu enhances like Saber realism and the ability to set the saber anim speed, if you set it lower you can have real fights like in the movies.
Dont think anything can top that :amidala:
 Maxstate
05-13-2005, 4:30 AM
okay ignore that ^ ive played Movie Battles for 5 hours straight yesterday and i loved it!
There's this guy called Arion and another two guys called Dark Sun and your daddy which are pretty good, i wanna get trained by them :p
Page: 1 of 1