Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fred Napolean - weapon for peasant

Page: 1 of 1
 doroposo
05-06-2005, 12:41 AM
Hi all,
I'm at the part where I need to recover the peasant's gun, and I've gotten to the roof of the forgery and defeated the guys there. It seems I now need to get across to the other roof, but the How of doing so eludes me. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
doroposo
 Jake
05-06-2005, 2:07 AM
I could swear there is netting on one of the walls, so you can just jump across and float over there, but I don't remember for sure.
 ironchefmike
05-06-2005, 2:08 AM
I had to 'turn on' the levitate power so I could get a high enough jump, then float across. There's some netting on the building across the way you can just grab the bottom of, if you time it right.

Good luck.
 doroposo
05-06-2005, 3:00 AM
Thanks to both of you! Somehow I never noticed the netting before - maybe I was a bit bleary eyed after playing Psychonauts for six hours straight yesterday. Finally made it past that part, and now I'm on to the stronghold.

Thanks again,
doroposo
 ironchefmike
05-06-2005, 7:57 AM
Originally posted by doroposo
Thanks to both of you! Somehow I never noticed the netting before - maybe I was a bit bleary eyed after playing Psychonauts for six hours straight yesterday. Finally made it past that part, and now I'm on to the stronghold.

Thanks again,
doroposo

That's just the way it is with this game - there are so many things to look out for, sometimes things like netting might slip your mind. I tend to miss things like branches that would be good for vaulting over to high places.

IMHO, it's the sign of a well-designed game, though. Lots of options in your arsenal, but doesn't overuse one over the other.
Page: 1 of 1