Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Very stupid, but I can't find the GPC button!

Page: 1 of 1
 Intamin
05-01-2005, 10:11 PM
I know I was given the button, but now I can't seem to use it on the GPC module thing, where Raz keeps saying, "It seems like that button would be a perfect fit!"

Could someone help me out? Thanks a lot!
 ironchefmike
05-02-2005, 12:32 AM
You know, I had the exact same problem. I finally solved it by realizing that I had an inventory to open. Try doing that and selecting the button, then hitting the action key (on the PC, it's 'F'.)

Luck,
Mike
 AgentJess
05-02-2005, 8:51 PM
I had the exact same trouble, for the same reason. LOL! At least I know I'm not the only one who had this issue. ^_^

Good luck, enjoy the game.
 stevedroid
05-05-2005, 12:11 AM
Yeah it would have been cool if they would have written down all different control and things you can do in the game. Why they could call such a magical thing a 'manual.'

Oh silly me, they already did that.
 ironchefmike
05-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by stevedroid
Yeah it would have been cool if they would have written down all different control and things you can do in the game. Why they could call such a magical thing a 'manual.'

Oh silly me, they already did that.

I can't tell if you're trying to be a smart*** or not, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

The GPC button is the first item in the game that one really uses from the inventory, and I'm not counting the smelling salt you get before entering coach's mind.

It's given to you in the Kids' dorms map, and is automatically placed in your inventory as soon as you go to the main lodge map. That's not expected - and hey - it's not in your precious manual.

Plus the manual never really states how the inventory works, just tells you how to get there. The button is the first item where you learn to access it from the inventory then highlight the object you want to interact with in the real world, then hit the action key.

Yeah, it's an easy system, and I like it, it just some of us a little longer than some to figure it out.

I assume you never need to ask for help. Sorry if some of us seem a little dense compared to you, stevedroid.
Page: 1 of 1