Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

security cameras in Milkman, don't seem to work.

Page: 1 of 1
 yb125
05-01-2005, 5:58 AM
I've been stuck in the post office of the Milkman Conspiracy. I know I'm supposes to use Clairvoyance on the cameras, but I just get wavy green lines. I've attached a picture to illustrate, but it's not that good. Plus once using Clairvoyance on the cameras I can't cancel it, I have to make like I'm using the smelling slats or bacon, and then canceling the leave action to break lose from the Clairvoyance, this one happens with the cameras. I get a little help from the light of my thought bubble, in finding my way toward the back, I think I can even see the toilet, but I can never find the plunger. Any help much appreciated http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/402eb15a_135e4/bc/untitled.bmp?bfwpKdCBStBDr9JV)
 Freck
05-01-2005, 2:39 PM
PC or Xbox?

I can't see your screenshot (page cannot be displayed). If you post a working link it might be more obvious what's going on.

If PC, update your video card drivers. I don't know if the wavy green lines look like they're intentionally part of the game or not, but it's worth a try.

Either way, are you holding anything? Put everything away if you are. Also try rolling up to the toilet with your thought bubble's light, and then try clairvoyance. Even if you only see the green lines again, try moving a little bit to find/grab the plunger. It might only be possible to take it while clairvoyance is on.
 yb125
05-01-2005, 3:45 PM
OK new link http://photos.yahoo.com/mbfox125).

It's a PC so I'll give in and update my drivers, and I'm not holding anything, but I'll try get over there with the thought bubble again.

Update, the new drivers worked, would've updated earlier but was busying plaing. :)
Page: 1 of 1