Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

patch trouble

Page: 1 of 1
 psykoako
05-01-2005, 1:17 AM
how do u fix the missing file problem of the patch? it was 95% then it said file missing or so.... pls help,
 Darth333
05-01-2005, 2:15 AM
Make sure you donwload the correct version of the patch. For international versions of the game, you have to install patch 1.0a before patch 1.0b as indicated on the official website: http://support.lucasarts.com/patches/kotor2int.htm)

Patch 1.0a adds the .pdf manual. If you did not install it prior to installing patch 1.0b, you'll get a file missing error message.
 psykoako
05-01-2005, 9:16 AM
hey man thanks i patched the game i got the english (US) copy but theres another problem, when i run the game it says wrong cd but i got the play disc in my drive can u help me out? its kinda frustrating, btw i got the legit copy of the game
 stingerhs
05-01-2005, 11:35 AM
actually, Darth333 would be a woman. ;)

and for the game asking for the correct CD, try putting the disk in another drive and have it autorun to the main menu. from there, you should be able to play the game.

if you don't have another CD drive, then open the drive and rotate the disk around a bit and put it back in. i have to do this with a couple of CD's for some really odd reason.

to absolutely make sure, just open "My Computer" and double-click on the CD drive that you have the disk in. if Windows tells you that you don't have a CD in it, then your getting a disk read error on your drive that's preventing Windows from recognizing it. aside from rotating the disk around, i have no clue on how to correct that issue.

anyways, i hope that helps. :)
 psykoako
05-02-2005, 10:28 AM
oh... sorry bout that :) thanks for the tips and help ill try that when i get home! :D
Page: 1 of 1