Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Boss help

Page: 1 of 1
 Dreamparacite
04-30-2005, 12:02 PM
Hello, I just rented pyschonauts and thus far it is a great game. The only problem at the moment is:

Spoiler!

I'm at the part where you have to resque lili from the giant fish like being. I have tried setting the boxes of nails on fire and that seems to work. I let him follow me and eventually I get to this small town like area at the end where he gets inside the bubble. I can't find a way to destroy it. Help?
 Dreamparacite
04-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Update: SPOILER

I found out that you hit the boxes of tacks and then he sucks those up. Much more effective. I'm still stuck at the last part of it where he comes inside the bubble.
 netmonkey
04-30-2005, 1:26 PM
If you're ever stuck in the game, then you can use the bacon Ford Cruller gave you to ask for hints.

but if you really wantt to know:
You have to get his red dangly thing stuck to the shells (you know they close, right?), it's kind of tricky, but once you get how to do it it's easy
Also, use [spoiler] tags.

As for your discovery, there are indeed many ways to solve the problems in the game.
 Dreamparacite
04-30-2005, 1:49 PM
Thanks for the help. While I was waiting for a reply I did actually call him with the bacon and ended up getting past all of that. Thanks for the help though. :)
Page: 1 of 1