Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

(spoiler) the meat circus level help

Page: 1 of 1
 momosuke
04-30-2005, 9:56 AM
how do you get up all of the meat and save that annoying kid in time i really need help please
 netmonkey
04-30-2005, 1:28 PM
You just do it... quickly.
 Jake
04-30-2005, 3:04 PM
Youve just got to beat up the meat rabbits and then use telekenesis to hold the bunny still long enough for him to catch up. I often found it quickest to use telekenesis to pick up the emat rabbits and throw them off cliffs or into each other instead of shooting and punching them, but that could just be me.
 DODSalesManager
05-01-2005, 7:36 AM
I am at the end of my friggin wits.
On the part of the Meat CIrcus level where you have to beat the rising water while your dad throws stuff at you, I can only get as far as the circular grating (some of it is on fire).

UPDATE: I FINALLY got through that part. Good lord, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy
 stevedroid
05-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Agreed, probably the worst platformer level I've ever played. Such a let down too after the rest of the game was so good.
Page: 1 of 1