Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Your favorite Gun/ Attachment

Page: 1 of 1
 Ranre
04-28-2005, 11:45 PM
Whats your favorite Gun/Attachment, this also counts for all melle weapons too. Im only going to post a poll and the Rebulic weapons(Not gernades) But feel free to post anything about other weapons too.
 Shok_Tinoktin
04-29-2005, 7:09 AM
Ray's gun (better known as ACP Array gun or shotgun).
 BeBop
04-29-2005, 1:33 PM
Shotgun is my favorite. If your an enemy don't let me get my hands on one hehe...
 Nodakrattler
05-09-2005, 9:10 PM
Out of those chooses I'd say sniper, it's a lot more fun sitting back and picking off your enemies as they try to get to ya.
 Ranre
05-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Nodakrattler
Out of those chooses I'd say sniper, it's a lot more fun sitting back and picking off your enemies as they try to get to ya.

True, What I like about the Sniper, is its stopping power. Trodos fly high in the sky when I get my hands on one :D
 Joetheeskimo
05-10-2005, 6:37 PM
Snipah! It's ineffective in MP however, becase humans are generally smart enough to be moving targets, unlike the Trando AI in-game. And the sniper doesn't have spread damage so you rarely get kills with one...or maybe I just suck...:o
 Sabretooth
09-03-2005, 9:15 AM
I like the clacks n clicks of the Geonosian Frier (As I like to call it), but my favourite would be the Sniper Attachment and the Heavy Repeater. The shotgun is also good, but I feel the others better. And of course, then there is the Wookie Rocket Launcher, which is an entirely different thing altougether...
 El Sitherino
09-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Pistol. I love that thing.
 RaV™
09-25-2005, 8:12 PM
I always found the anti-armor the best, but I always like the normal blaster attachment most, because I use it more then the others.
 Kurgan
09-27-2005, 1:29 AM
I much prefer the Trandoshan weapons to the Trooper weapons myself, though the pretty blue "lasers" of the Blaster attachment do have a certain appeal... ;)

I can't decide between the heavy repeater, concussion rifle or Ray's gun!

The Anti-Armor is certainly efficient, but it just doesn't have the sadistic charm of the Trando guns. ;)
Page: 1 of 1