Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A controversial subject: Abortion

Page: 1 of 1
 The Hidden One
04-26-2005, 6:28 PM
I dislike abortion extremely. Abortion has been described by some as the 2nd Holocaust and I agree. Every human being, no matter how small deserves the right to live. And if you don't want the baby give it up for adoption.

Be glad your mother chose life.
And if you were born in a test tube, be glad your mother gave an egg.
 El Sitherino
04-26-2005, 6:35 PM
 ET Warrior
04-26-2005, 7:12 PM
Even though this should go in the OTHER abortion thread, the post is here, so I'd like to point out the Irony of you saying that they should give the baby up for adoption, yet you are AGAINST homosexuals being allowed to adopt a child. Meaning the child should be put up for adoption and left in a foster home. :dozey:
 The Hidden One
04-26-2005, 7:41 PM
Not all homosexuals adopt children. And coudn't the child be adopted by someone else? Forsay non gay?
 TK-8252
04-26-2005, 7:56 PM
We really don't need another abortion thread since the other one is perfectly fine to use. So instead of us veterans STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN, just read the established abortion debate and then post in that one. -_-
Page: 1 of 1